Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

20 extremely rare tokens listed on BoB - including the unique Durban Club 6d pattern

Guest Guest

As BoBers would know I have sold some gems in the last year. I have just listed 20 more extremely rare pieces... including James Cole, F C Larkan, Blackwood Couper, Bechuanaland Border Police (BBP) and the Durban Club.

To show I am serious I have listed a unique Durban Club 6d pattern at just R1 with no reserve... based on recent token sales the coin should attract about R40,000 but let the market decide!

You can see the unique 1860 Durban Club pattern 6d starting at R1 here: Tokens - CRAZY R1 start... UNIQUE Durban Club 6d Pattern (1860) for sale in Australia (ID:42025947)

Check out my other items under tokens. This is probably the finest selection of early RARE South African tokens ever sold on BoB.

It has taken me over 30 years to acquire these rare coins so it will be a long time before such a collection of these pieces comes up on BoB again.

Remember on all my items for sale I pay the registered airmail costs to the winner.

Kind regards

Scott Balson