Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AngelaBraun

JUNIOR APPRENTICE??

8 posts in this topic

Mmmm Well I never :!: :!: Am I really a Junior Apprentice and if so in what category am I been rated as a Junior :?: :? When do I get promoted up the line :wink: I don't mind been a junior as long as it does not refer to age.

Juniour!

Hello Angela

Sit back and enjoy!

Only yesterday (twenty years ago) the stamp market called me a JUNIOR and a YOUNG TURK.

I would give anything to be called a JUNIOR again!

Regards

Jacques

over the hill

I am loving it Jacques, because only you in the forum really know if I am a Junior, Senior or extinct

Believe me.

Gabriel1 knows you very well…(using his name in vain!)

Regards

Jacques

scarey

Jacques Now you are really scaring me, are you telling me that my reputation is preceeding me and I am chatting to/with a familiar person :?: then I better Pasop - Familiarity breeds contemp :!: :!: :!: Disclose yourself Gabriel or else - now you are supposed to say or else what?

Someday very soon, when I say soon, probably within the next 2 weeks, all will be revealed. Great having you on the Forum Angela, Thanks

Gabriel1

Thanks for the welcome Gabriel, When you say in 2 weeks all will be revealed will thst be in Johannesburg or Natal. THis is important as I would need to be there and it all depends which location I am at. I would be interested to know.

JHB, I see you are no longer a Junior Apprentice, soon you will be a Super Bobber

Gabriel1

Junior Apprentice passed me by so fast I never even saw the apprentice approaching. JHB What a pity because I am still basking in the glorious Natal climate until mid December. The "Imposter Gabriel1 " will have to reveal himself another time while I wait in suspended animation. :cry: