Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

What is the use to go to anybody...

Guest Guest

Electronic Components - Fuse Holders was sold for R1.00 on 22 Jun at 23:47 by johen in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:40082598)

This is ["just"] another e-auction lost for me... But the seller made a fool out of himself... Not us - the sellers who lost some money... I have lost more than R11 470 on this kind of sellers now... On E-bay and, here on BOB.

I bear no grudge..., although it saddens me greatly every time when this happens... Not for the silly money lost... I'm beyond that long ago... I simply morn this person - who decided to spit on the only good name he/she came with here... For a few rand.

Dear seller - rather contact me - please... I shall gladly retract my winning bid - if you sold the goods at a lost. Not any negative rating too!

But please... do NOT spit on your name like that...!

For there is NO grace; in self-disgrace.

Vegar

What happened here? Looks like the seller went to ground, to hospital or expired ...??

Was good and then ??

MiemsJewels
Electronic Components - Fuse Holders was sold for R1.00 on 22 Jun at 23:47 by johen in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:40082598)

This is ["just"] another e-auction lost for me... But the seller made a fool out of himself... Not us - the sellers who lost some money... I have lost more than R11 470 on this kind of sellers now... On E-bay and, here on BOB.

I bear no grudge..., although it saddens me greatly every time when this happens... Not for the silly money lost... I'm beyond that long ago... I simply morn this person - who decided to spit on the only good name he/she came with here... For a few rand.

Dear seller - rather contact me - please... I shall gladly retract my winning bid - if you sold the goods at a lost. Not any negative rating too!

But please... do NOT spit on your name like that...!

For there is NO grace; in self-disgrace.

Perhaps the stuff was stolen & he was caught. What if he's in jail? I'ts a possibility.....

TS Ron

Firstly this deal sounds to good to be true! I often wonder what happens to people like this.