Sign in to follow this  
moppies

Is this coincidence?

moppies

I was looking at this auction last night:

Apple iPad - Apple iPad 2 64GB (white) Wifi + 3G (Brand New - Stock on hand) was sold for R8,200.00 on 20 Jul at 22:01 by yebo2010 in Durban (ID:41721576)

Seller: yebo2010

Winner of auction: paul2o11 (new member since 20 July 2011)

What caught my eye is that both have the same idea of a user-id (year - but different year)

It is strange (to me and I can be wrong) that a new member on bob is buying a high prized item on the day he / she registered

MiemsJewels
I was looking at this auction last night:

Apple iPad - Apple iPad 2 64GB (white) Wifi + 3G (Brand New - Stock on hand) was sold for R8,200.00 on 20 Jul at 22:01 by yebo2010 in Durban (ID:41721576)

Seller: yebo2010

Winner of auction: paul2o11 (new member since 20 July 2011)

What caught my eye is that both have the same idea of a user-id (year - but different year)

It is strange (to me and I can be wrong) that a new member on bob is buying a high prized item on the day he / she registered

mmmmm.......strange.... and both from Durban

lilythepink

Hi Moppies - - good to have you posting again!

This certainly does look suspicious and I hope you've reported it to CW?

xbertusr

Hi moppies,

Thank you for the alert, please be advised the user account paul2o11 was blacklisted for shill bidding and the necessary action was taken on the seller's account.

TS Ron

Well done Moppies!:smile1:

MiemsJewels
Hi moppies,

Thank you for the alert, please be advised the user account paul2o11 was blacklisted for shill bidding and the necessary action was taken on the seller's account.

Detective Seargent Moppies!! Well done!! Keep up the good work. You're in line for a promotion.:grin:

moppies
Hi moppies,

Hi Bertman

It is sad but I am glad that the culprits are punished.