Sign in to follow this  
apniekerk

Buyer refunded, buyer received phone. Buyer has neither return phone or paid me back.

apniekerk

The buyer bought phone from me. It was shipped to the buyer, but she could not wait. I refunded her and she eventually received the phone.

It has been months now, and no phone returned or R500 refunded to me.

And now I have a negative rating from buyer as well.

Ashley

Lukeness

Have you contacted Bid or Buy about this?

SProducts

I would second that, inform Bidorbuy about. I am sure Bidorbuy can only blacklist the buyer, but anyway it wont affect the buyer and you will still be without your money and phone.

So the next step would be the small claims court I think, unless its possible to open a case of theft. Not sure which is better between the 2, but I am sure you should be able to get your by either of them or else have them sent to jai if you dont get your money.

lilythepink

Contact communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za and give them the full story. If they believe the rating was unfair, they will remove it.

If you think the buyer has "stolen" from you, go and open a case at your nearest Police Station - providing them, too, with all the relevant information. If you aren't sure how to go about opening a case, just ask for help from communitywatch!

Little Miss Muffet
The buyer bought phone from me. It was shipped to the buyer, but she could not wait. I refunded her and she eventually received the phone.

It has been months now, and no phone returned or R500 refunded to me.

And now I have a negative rating from buyer as well.

Ashley

If you have refunded the buyer then you are entitled to file an SNC to recover the Bob commission.

Explain the reason on the space provided and the negative rating disappears when the SNC is filed.Poof!!!!!! it is gone:cool:

Moral of the story never refund anyone until goods are returned to you.