Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

BOB - Help! False advertising alias SPAM in overdrive?!

lilythepink

I think he says "crop", Miems! (As in a riding crop?) lol

Nubbi

@lilly - funny peculiar is correct @miems it is similar to a horse riding crop but sold in adult shops for you to spank your hubby or wife?

MiemsJewels
I think he says "crop", Miems! (As in a riding crop?) lol

OOO yes Lilly I see its not crotch. My eyes needs testing!!

mellowred
Hi Mellowed

Is it not because people - you too maybe, mostly expect the "worse" from others...? Think about it... Humans are over sensitive for a number of reasons... - ranging from gouty arthritis to full-blown narcissism. :blink1:

If you don't understand me - why simply assume the worst of me? Why not let it float away - in peace...

LOL! - this thread is about sellers - advertising goods sometimes costing more than a R1000 as a **Crazy R1 Auction!!*** Now I get axed for not buying that fantastic deal? Nothing unclear about their false intentions. Attacking me is some kind of defence... But I'm not the sellers in question.

Mellowed, thanks for your post - have a wonderful week too.

Hi Edmund

Perhaps if you are so concerned about people being over sensitive you could take that into account when addressing them. By your own admission you intend no harm and are just having a laugh. Does that then include laughing at other people's over-sensitivity?

As for just leaving you be ... if you go back over your posts, I rarely respond to them.

You are being judgemental in accusing me of expecting the "worst" from others.

By the way I don't suffer from arthritis yet, in my case vanity would be a total waste of time, and the only thing I am selfish about is my time.

Guest Guest
my appologies gramps but I was actually talking to your great granchild

Loveless Landini - nobody is winning about your unfair sulfurous sarcastic remarks to Nubbi... (Nasty mamma!)

Welcome to your new BOB-glasshouse! :blink1:

I mean it MOM!

Guest Guest
I'm getting into this rather reluctantly but the entire thread is very funny! (Not funny "ha ha" but funny "peculiar"!!)

Hi! With all you mammas here my glasses are getting all steamed up...! Well now...:smile1:

By the way... I'm sure Caun and Andries are lurking quietly in this R1 crazy steam bath too!

Nubbi

phew! seems the whole forum is looking for a fight today?? come on folks lets just have a laugh

Nubbi

right you are they are always out there watching you from the dark edges of bidorbuy!! LoL

Guest Guest
You are being judgemental in accusing me of expecting the "worst" from others.

By the way I don't suffer from arthritis yet, in my case vanity would be a total waste of time, and the only thing I am selfish about is my time.

WOW! No need for that bitter remarks... I clearly did NOT judge you at all. I simply said: "People, you too maybe..." Really... Rather PM me if you have NO sense of humor. I am sorry OK!

Have a wonderful day.

Edited by Edmund1000
Really...

mellowred
phew! seems the whole forum is looking for a fight today?? come on folks lets just have a laugh

I'm waiting to be barred :smile1:. One guy I'd never pick a fight with is you Nubbi - I just can't run fast enough:cheesy:

MiemsJewels

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! NOW THAT WAS A GOOD LAUGH!!!!!:smile:

Nubbi

@mellowred I am so unfit if I tried to chase you I would fall down and have a fit of some sort!!! LoL

Guest Guest

Thanks Nubbi! Let's put all these sour pussycat BOB-lemons in a blender and rather sell *** CRAZY 10 cents sweet lemonade! ***

PS

@mellowred I am so unfit if I tried to chase you I would fall down [on you] and have a fit of some sort!!! LoL

That will do just fine - too...

PS Sorry man - I was tempted...:biggrin:

Edited by Edmund1000

Nubbi

sounds like a plan - bob flavored lemonade!!

Nubbi

hey - this 120kgs of muscle and quivering passion - if i fall on anyone they will be history!! LoL

qball

Clearly people can't abide by the rules... this has clearly become a personal attack and confrontational from a few of the posters...

Thread will be closed.

qball
I think this is funny that people spend there time looking to report people i looked at all these products online and this sellers starting price is still extremely cheap

Bags & Cases - Lowepro Backpack Bag Versapack 200 AW <<<R1 Auction>>> Dont miss out for sale)

R855

So the prices are all the lowest you will find and if you see where the price is does it really matter where it started? when the price is still extremely low?

Technically they are misleading. The title must reflect an accurate and truthful account of what is being offered. The manner in which you are advertising makes it appear as if these items start at R1 or 10c, when in fact they do not. We appreciate the fact that you have changed the listings in line with our request, listing policy and the CPA.

Please note, personal attacks will not be tolerated and warnings have been issued in this regard.