Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

BOB - Help! False advertising alias SPAM in overdrive?!

Guest Guest
Admin I am still awaiting an answer as to whether personal attacks are allowed in this forum?

It was NO attack madam - non at all. Anyway Cuan will be the final judge.

Nubbi

It was not a personal attack you really need to chill - it was said in jest? have a cup of coffee, try one of your products? but really do something to relax.

Love land

Rude? Explain where you get that I am getting Rude from just stating a simple fact and offering you some of your own sarcasm back.

Love land

anyway this was fun best let you get back to you "reporting" have a great week.

Nubbi

if we dont report this site will soon become home to idiots criminals and such - so you should be grateful!!

MiemsJewels
Rude? Explain where you get that I am getting Rude from just stating a simple fact and offering you some of your own sarcasm back.

I'ts the usual way we speak on the forum nothing rude... no sarcasm....nothing to get upset about.:twisted:

We are enjoying your listings. Very good.!!! Intresting as well. Never saw such things!!! WOW AMAZING....Just 1 question. What is a

Spikey Vibrating Cockring?

Edited by MiemsJewels

Wild Olive Art

When I read the comments , they certainly did not appear to be in jest.My impression too was that a personal attack was being made.

Personal attacks on this forum are not acceptable and I personally don't feel that there is place here for personal attacks " made in jest " either.

Trying to hide nasty comments behind humour is not humour at all and sarcasm is easily misconstrued at the best of times - it's best not to use it online where other users cannot see facial expressions and " wry smiles"

Love land

I understand that reporting suspect people is necessary as you will see from my post about the shill bidding I am simply stating that this was an unfair report.

MiemsJewels
When I read the comments , they certainly did not appear to be in jest.My impression too was that a personal attack was being made.

Personal attacks on this forum are not acceptable and I personally don't feel that there is place here for personal attacks " made in jest " either.

Trying to hide nasty comments behind humour is not humour at all and sarcasm is easily misconstrued at the best of times - it's best not to use it online where other users cannot see facial expressions and " wry smiles"

We can use this expression and smiles wild Olive :nuts::blink1::smile1::blush:

Guest Guest

Nubbi - I feel the love... Thanks man! [:toung:]

PS Wild Olive Art and Mama Loveland, Just to show you that I'm not hurt... I bought you some dew-fresh flowers! Every time you get angry - push your face softly into them and take a slow, deep breath... Life is good! SMILE!

blom..jpg.be493596a09af4e7867b69f96f13610d.jpg

PS Be careful now! - there are still bees out there! :angel:

Love land

You are a very funny boy isn’t there a age restriction in this forum?

Guest Guest

There is. They lower it temporary for you - to post here. :wub:

PS Take a break now...:smile:

MiemsJewels

Yes there is an age restriction LoveLand, and did you know that Edmund is only 16 years of age? I know his mother personally, and I'm going to take it up with her. He needs a good hiding. He bunked school today....again!! Eish

Edited by MiemsJewels

Nubbi

boy???? we started posting on this forum when it was still in monochrome!!! :nuts:

Nubbi

pleasure is all mine

Love land
boy???? we started posting on this forum when it was still in monochrome!!! :nuts:

my appologies gramps but I was actually talking to your great granchild

Love land

wow like primary school i will turn what you say back on you that brings back some good memories................ I will give it a break now its been real.

Guest Guest
He needs a good hiding. :love:...Eish

With whipped cream? Promise?!!! :awesome:... (LOL!)

PS If anybody has an urge to report Miems post as a personal attack on me... It is not. Like mine, it is in clear good jest. :smile1: It is what you make of something - which determines what it made of you - in the end... Think about it.

PPS

wow like primary school i will turn what you say back on you that brings back some good memories................ I will give it a break now its been real.

Nubbi did you no wrong. Really, you need a bowl of good milk...

Edited by Edmund1000
PPS

Nubbi

you bad bad child!! go to your room and await your punishment! actually wait! could you sell me a crop to spank you with before you go??

mellowred

I personally find it difficult to follow you sometimes Edmund. I'm sure all is in good humour and that you intend no harm, in fact you always claim to be in good spirit and I take your word for it, but your posts sometimes make me wonder. :unsure:

MiemsJewels
my appologies gramps but I was actually talking to your great granchild

Hehehe Loveland Good One!!:awesome:

Guest Guest
I personally find it difficult to follow you sometimes Edmund. I'm sure all is in good humour and that you intend no harm, in fact you always claim to be in good spirit and I take your word for it, but your posts sometimes make me wonder. :unsure:

Hi Mellowed

Is it not because people - you too maybe, mostly expect the "worse" from others...? Think about it... Humans are over sensitive for a number of reasons... - ranging from gouty arthritis to full-blown narcissism. :blink1:

If you don't understand me - why simply assume the worst of me? Why not let it float away - in peace...

LOL! - this thread is about sellers - advertising goods sometimes costing more than a R1000 as a **Crazy R1 Auction!!*** Now I get axed for not buying that fantastic deal? Nothing unclear about their false intentions. Attacking me is some kind of defence... But I'm not the sellers in question.

Mellowed, thanks for your post - have a wonderful week too.

Nubbi

just as soon as love land sells me a crop I am going to make them pay for that comment!! LoL

lilythepink

I'm getting into this rather reluctantly but the entire thread is very funny! (Not funny "ha ha" but funny "peculiar"!!)

MiemsJewels
just as soon as love land sells me a crop I am going to make them pay for that comment!! LoL

What crob Nubi? Or what is a crob?

Edited by MiemsJewels