Sign in to follow this  
Vegar

A funny plague ?

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Mmm - I wondered what was humorous about a "Plague" - Plague is a severe and potentially deadly bacterial infection!

Vegar    10
Vegar
Mmm - I wondered what was humorous about a "Plague" - Plague is a severe and potentially deadly bacterial infection!

The plague caught my attention - the cartoons were a bonus :blink1:

South African English is phonetic - spelling is haphazard - like "their goes there goats this Saterday said all the woman"

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
The plague caught my attention - the cartoons were a bonus :blink1:

South African English is phonetic - spelling is haphazard - like "their goes there goats this Saterday said all the woman"

Hahaha. Yes it can be. I wonder if the seller knows he is selling bacterial infections :smile:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Perhaps the seller is referring to the plague (e.g. bubonic or something equally sinister?). Old wood may carry lurgies, it seems!

Methinks he should have spelt the item "plaque"!

lawrencerd    10
lawrencerd

Oh and here's another one that seems to be something of a tongtwister

Hallmarked Silver - JD&S Hall Mark Silver Sugar Tongue - Lenght 9cm for sale in Bloemfontein (ID:45367122)

It's amazing how many times this crops up in the silver categories, and I've even seen it as a silver thong - now ouch - that's painful

And have seen a copper through, trog, and tough before. Well English is a stupid language - Frank

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Oh and here's another one that seems to be something of a tongtwister

Hallmarked Silver - JD&S Hall Mark Silver Sugar Tongue - Lenght 9cm for sale in Bloemfontein (ID:45367122)

It's amazing how many times this crops up in the silver categories, and I've even seen it as a silver thong - now ouch - that's painful

And have seen a copper through, trog, and tough before. Well English is a stupid language - Frank

I won't like to have a tongue in my sugar! But yes, this person is from the Free State. As a born Free Stater, I can tell you, we only use english for self defence! LOL :biggrin:

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
I won't like to have a tongue in my sugar! But yes, this person is from the Free State. As a born Free Stater, I can tell you, we only use english for self defence! LOL :biggrin:

Tongs very much for that!! Lowd larfter!!!