Sign in to follow this  
daisyjewel

Sometimes all I can say is "eish"

daisyjewel

I really had to shake my head today ... I was at the computer doing something and receieved an email to say I just got a negative rating ...

You have received a Negative rating from BEE27 (no ratings) with the comment

not happy with the quality

The rating relates to the purchase

06 Jul 11 23:16 Stylish SOLID TITANIUM Ladies Ring (Sizes X Small to

Of course I started stressing about it -- thinking I will now have to find a way to resolve the matter with the buyer .. when I realized... she has no ratings and I always give ratings as soon as people pay. After a bit of investigating I realised this lady has not even completed the order ... so she has not even paid, let alone received the goods.

"Not happy with the quality" ... say what?

Anyway -- I just filed a sale not complete for non-payment and hopefully that is the end of it but I am really confused about why the buyer did this.

MiemsJewels

Maybe she had too much to drink last night Daizy, and couldn't see what she was doing :nuts:

Seeds for Africa
Maybe she had too much to drink last night Daizy, and couldn't see what she was doing :nuts:

Maybe she was still drinking!

daisyjewel

Hey ... I don't know ... just wonder if people realise what they are doing sometimes... still scratching my head about this one.

TS Ron

Do not be alarmed I had an newish buyer asking me after the auction closed it these are truly the earrings she bid on? As she saw so many different ones? So I agree with you I only say Ja Ys with please....

Cali Craft and Gems

Last weekend I had a buyer who purchased the below (craft chain) - the category alone should give you an indication that it is NOT 9ct gold:

Cord, Thread & Wire - CHAIN single link oval 9mm OLD GOLD - sold per 1m length for sale in Hunters Retreat (ID:40983140)

After numerous emails back and forth, it comes out that she thought it was 9ct gold chain (at R9.50???)!

Needless to say, no payment received, so I filed an SNC (I did not even rate her for non-payment). I then received an email stating that I told her I would let her have the 9ct gold chain in September thus the reason for her not paying. Come on!

SProducts

Sometimes you wonder if some people really understand Bidorbuy, it seems some people thinks its a internet game. Just a pity their stupid actions affect a lot of people.

daisyjewel

Yes, Sipho ... I think sometimes people don't realise that although shopping on bidorbuy is a recreational activity it is a serious business for some of us and a few careless comments can genuinely affect our businesses. That being said I really did have to laugh at the one yesterday...

Oh and Cali ... I will take some of that R9.50 "9ct" gold chain ... although I might not pay for it and I may still leave a negative rating to say that I am not happy with the quality! :nuts: