Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

It all comes in bigger sizes these days.

mellowred

I just bought two of those lighters from the guys along the road. Wonderful things - impossible to mislay, and no one can "accidentally" keep it.

Looking at carla86's price I really wish I'd bought them from her. I bargained with my guy to get them down to R35 each - bet he's smiling :toung:.

TS Ron

Well people are not getting smaller in size any more either so I suppose things have to be made to proportion of lately!

lilythepink
I just bought two of those lighters from the guys along the road. Wonderful things - impossible to mislay, and no one can "accidentally" keep it.

Looking at carla86's price I really wish I'd bought them from her. I bargained with my guy to get them down to R35 each - bet he's smiling :toung:.

There's a place here in Grahamstown which is selling them for R13 each (yes, thirteen Rand!). If they still have stock and anyone wants them, don't hesitate to PM me.

mellowred
There's a place here in Grahamstown which is selling them for R13 each (yes, thirteen Rand!). If they still have stock and anyone wants them, don't hesitate to PM me.

In all honesty Lil I knew I was being ripped off (had been offered them for R28 each or two for R50 a couple of weeks before). But the guy made such an effort running down the road to get them off another guy that he deserved something for his effort. :smile: