Sign in to follow this  
Carel_Electronics

Items wanted & custom listings

Carel_Electronics    10
Carel_Electronics

Hi everyone, I was just thinking. It really would've been nice if BoB had a page where buyers can advertise for items they are looking for, almost like the JunkMail has. There are a lot of sellers creating listings for services they have to offer, like cellphone or computer spares, but obviously cannot advertise everything individually. I recently bought items like this, and with BoB it's not very fast or easy, becasue I have to ask the seller a question first and then I have to tell him what I want and then he must make a listing for those items and then eventually I can buy it. Wouldn't it be nice if there were a section where buyers can sort of like ask for items they want, and then maybe a specific seller can create a listing? It would be very nice + I really do think that it would satisfy buyers more in the way that sellers can see and understand better what exactly it is that buyers are looking for. After all, there's a lot of these sellers that have shops where they sell new and used stuff. Sometimes you are just looking for something you cannot find very easilly, but you know it's out there somewhere, you just can't find the right shop / person. This would be ideal for a solution.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I don't think this is a bad idea, although it could become a top-heavy thing - rather like the over-crowded and outdated notices one sees at PnP and elsewhere, where everyone just "plaks" their notice.

At the moment the forum is a good place to advertise for "Wanted Items" - there is a thread on this.

Cuan - what is your view on Carel Electronics' suggestion?

qball    11
qball

That's why there is a forum... :nuts: