Sign in to follow this  
SA picker

Questions?

SA picker

Great to see some constructive comments and not those that just jumps on the wagon and dont understand frustration. Yes the situation got a bit out of hand. I think in future I would re-think my approach. Sipho as soon as I can change the rating I will do. I for one would not like to be part of letting someone els look bad and life is short enough. Lets move on!

MiemsJewels
Great to see some constructive comments and not those that just jumps on the wagon and dont understand frustration. Yes the situation got a bit out of hand. I think in future I would re-think my approach. Sipho as soon as I can change the rating I will do. I for one would not like to be part of letting someone els look bad and life is short enough. Lets move on!

SA picker, thank you for understanding the sellers situation. We as sellers strive for only positive ratings. Thank you for your co-operation. Things can only get better with this attitute.:blink1:

SProducts

I am glad you feel that way and are willing to let this go. You are 100% correct life is too short and precious, I am more than happy to move on and use this situation as a lesson on how to better handle future deals and situations.

The rating has been removed and its not an issue at all, I am just happy we are both willing to forgive each other and move on.

Seeds for Africa
I am glad you feel that way and are willing to let this go. You are 100% correct life is too short and precious, I am more than happy to move on and use this situation as a lesson on how to better handle future deals and situations.

The rating has been removed and its not an issue at all, I am just happy we are both willing to forgive each other and move on.

Nice to see an amicable resolution between both VERY REASONABLE parties!

mellowred

Good to see such a pleasant resolution. :biggrin:

Brings to mind this simple little quote ...

Nothing is so simple that it cannot be misunderstood.

Freeman Teague Jr.