Sign in to follow this  
cella007

Need some advice

cella007

Hi all

I would just like to know,a buyer bought an item from me in May he paid i posted the item emailed the tracking and all that but yesterday i got his package back the post office returned it to me after 30 day for the buyer has not come to pick it up at the post office.I have not heard a word from this buyer no queries about he has not received his item nothing i thought he had it he gave me a positive rating and all.But now what should i do now?should i re post the item on my own account or should i contact the buyer and have him pay for the postage or what should i do?any advice please?

Thanks

You all have a great day!

DynamicDecor

Hi Cella007

I'd first try contact the buyer...cause what are the chances that the parcel doesn't get collected again.

Then ask him/her what they suggest you do with the package? See what they say first.

Quite frankly the onus should be on the buyer to pay for postage again. Its not your problem.

lilythepink

I agree that if a seller has to re-post an item, the buyer needs to pay additional postage up front before the parcel is sent for the second time.

Try and contact the buyer and if you are not able to do this, just hang on to the item for another 6 months - perhaps he will contact you and you can then make arrangements to re-post.

TS Ron

If you have an contact number try and contact the buyer come to an agreement with the reposting of the item.

The buyer could be in hospital.