Sign in to follow this  
cannelloni

Can't lower automatic bidding!

cannelloni

Hello everyone. I am new to the website and made a huge mistake. I was bidding on this item: Other Xbox 360 Accessories - Genuine Microsoft XBOX 360 Wireless Controller (Brand new) for sale in Johannesburg (ID:41105334) and decided to setup auto bid. It asked for the price and I by mistake set it to R600 (thinking it was total, ie. R300 for each control). Now the bids are upping without me and I have emailed BidorBuy and the seller! What do I do???

admin

Hi cannelloni,

Welcome to the forums.

Happy to see that the seller sorted out your problem. :wink:

MiemsJewels
Hello everyone. I am new to the website and made a huge mistake. I was bidding on this item: Other Xbox 360 Accessories - Genuine Microsoft XBOX 360 Wireless Controller (Brand new) for sale in Johannesburg (ID:41105334) and decided to setup auto bid. It asked for the price and I by mistake set it to R600 (thinking it was total, ie. R300 for each control). Now the bids are upping without me and I have emailed BidorBuy and the seller! What do I do???

This happened to me too when I started on BOB in 2008. There was about 3 sellers who had to delete my bids. I tried to place a automatic bid of R70 but instead bid of R70,000 was placed by me. I nearly had to change my pants. LOL