Sign in to follow this  
AngelaBraun

Sellers who duck and dive

AngelaBraun

IT IS A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS WHEN A SELLER ON BOB DISCLOSES AS LITTLE CONTACT INFORMATION AS POSSBLE, AND INVAIRABLY WHEN I SEE THIS MY SUSPISCIUOS MIND COMES TO THE FORE. BUYERS EXPECT SELLERS TO TRADE, FAIRLY, HONESTLY AND WITH INTEGRITY. THERE I NOTHING MORE ANNOYING, WHEN YOU TRY TO GET HOLD OF A SELLER, AND THEIR EMAILS ARE RETURNED TO YOU, YOU PHONE THEM CONSTANTLY AND THEIR CELLPHONE IS OFF (NOT EVEN AN OPTION TO LEAVE A VOICE MAIL MESSAGE), THEN AS A LAST RESORT YOU THINK MAYBE I SHOULD WRITE A LETTER OR PERHAPS IF SHE/HE IS IN THE LOCALITY TO GO AND SEE HER/HIM, ONLY TO FIND a) EITHER THERE ARE NO ADDRESS DETAILS, OR ALTERNATIVELY JUST A POST OFFICE ADDRESS. COME ON SELLERS ON BOB GIVE HONEST HARDWORKING BUYERS A BREAK AND TRADE RESPECTFULLY, AND WITH INTEGRITY I PURCHASED A R1 ITEM (CELLPHONE FLASHERS) ADDED R30 FOR POSTAGE AND AID IN FULL AND GUESS WHAT - IT NEVER EVER ARRIVED AND ALL ATEMPTS TO EITHER GET HOLD OF HER/HIM FAILED LATER TO LEARN - BLACKLISTED

bob admin

Hi Angela,

Please do not post in caps, it is seen as screaming and considered as rude on the Internet.

Thank you.

gabriel 1

Hi Angela

I was just about to tell you that I got hauled over the coals for writing in caps (see Mandela Inauguration posts) but I got beaten to it. Personally I do not mind and I wrote in caps because I found it easier. I am just happy that there is now another person giving some input on the forum.

If I fail to respond to your e-mails, will you send me a letter with a virtual stamp on the envelope?, just joking, I agree with everything you have said.

Regards

Gabriel1

PS Post some Philatelic questions, articles, facts, responses etc

dstorm

Hello Gabriel1.

Thanks for sympathizing with Angela. Because of her the number of active posters on the Stamp Forum increased by a massive 50%!

Very seriously though, I fully agree with the original post. To use Angela’s words: come on sellers….trade respectfully and with integrity.

Regards

Jacques

zetw

Seller Bothad2006 is a Fraudster !!

This is a e-mail i have sent to bid or buy and the seller. The phone number listed does not work , the e-mails are not responded to !!! I agree with you guys , if you want to sell on Bid or buy there should be more ways to contact sellers !!! If anyone of you have another phone number or contact number

Hello

I would like to know where the envelopes is that I bought on the 22 nd October. I have e-mailed and phoned you and did not receive a e-mail , or phone call from you. If you continue to ignore me I will be forced to open a theft under false pretences case against you at the south African police services.

The way I see it you stole my money , I received nothing….thats theft.

So if you sort this out I will drop this . I want a tracking number for these items , or my money transferred Back into my bank account. I will edit your rating as soon as I do receive a solution , or my property.

order 1584515

order 1584506

order 1584506

I hope Bid or Buy see this , because it is my third e-mail to you , and to them !!!

Sincerely

Zet Watson

bob admin

Hi zetw,

Please remove your contact details from your post, it is not allowed.

bothad2006 is blacklisted and was not verified.

Thank you.

qball

Dear zetw

Thank you for your post. We receive hundreds of mails a day and if they are not correctly addressed to us we may not be able to ascertain exactly what it is you require assistance with. Rather email us directly with your complaint outlining the situation in detail.

I believe one of our customer service staff have emailed you advising you of what steps to take.

Kind regards

Cuan

zetw

re

it seems that my contact details was removed....thank you. appolgising to Bid or Buy stafff. one of your members relpied to my e-mail thank you. just thought other buyers should know whats goiing on...

Zet