Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

Some buyers cannot read!!!!!!???

MiemsJewels
I just wanna say thank you to everyone for the information, I feel much better now :) Miems, you posted that I can show him the parcel information - how do I get that information so I can forward it to the buyer? Thanx :)

Hi Lauren

Please keep us udated on this matter, will you?:blink1:

I keep holding my thumbs for you.

MagpieSales

Sure thing :) I tracked the parcel and this is what came up :

1Delivered2011/06/2511:45GRASSY PARK POSTOFFICE2In Transit2011/06/2002:45CAPE TOWN BRANCHC2708958113In Transit2011/06/1718:39JHB NETWORKS BRANCHC3651245764Item accepted by branch2011/06/1714:42BRAMLEY POSTOFFICEACCEPTANCE (O) SCAN

MiemsJewels
Sure thing :) I tracked the parcel and this is what came up :

1Delivered2011/06/2511:45GRASSY PARK POSTOFFICE2In Transit2011/06/2002:45CAPE TOWN BRANCHC2708958113In Transit2011/06/1718:39JHB NETWORKS BRANCHC3651245764Item accepted by branch2011/06/1714:42BRAMLEY POSTOFFICEACCEPTANCE (O) SCAN

Hi Lauren,

Did you send the results to Colin?

He can see the parcel was already dispatched on the 17th of June.

ziggy2000

Given all of the above, I still think this buyer was unfair in his rating and BoB should be notified about this. The seller cannot be held responsible for the parcel once it is handed in at the post office, simple as that.

kyle2

It boils down to new sellers having unreal expectations or having that feeling of power over you with their ability to rate you as they "Feel". Emotion should always be left out of any transaction.

I am often tempted to place the following in my description right on top." New Buyers with Ratings Less Than 10 need to contact me first before bidding, failure to do so will result in your bid being deleted!"

I have not done so of course, but this will encourage new buyers to be in touch so that they understand the terms of your sale completely.

However I think that the powers that be on Bob might not agree with this suggestion.

Seeds for Africa
Perhaps this buyer would love you to use an courier as Uti aka Sun Couriers. Someone sent an item to me via this courier on Thursday afternoon from Bloemfontein to PE it still has not reached me.When I enquired today it most probably get here by Wednesday afternoon. Although the post office makes me mad I still think they are alot faster than some of the couriers.

That reply is so arrogant. Have you tried appealing it?