Sign in to follow this  
PalmV

Tissot PRC200 Replicas

PalmV

There are many Tissot PRC 200 watches for sale on BoB. It is very popular, so there are many fakes I have just bought one and am checking it out. It all looks right, but does not feel right. The bracelet edges are bit sharp and rattles a bit. I have other Tissots to compare to.

Has anyone been stung? Look at How to spot a fake Tissot PRC-200 to check for fakes. Mine seems OK, but the quality just does not feel right.

Mercury_Trading

Just bare in mind, they are not up to the standard as expected.Many of them give trouble.My suspicion is they are made in a Garage in the backyard of China,using all the reject parts dumped out of the Official Casio Manufacturers factory.

Also with Emporio Armani watches, the same started to happen.

Its time to declare where the sellers get these watches from.

Bidorbuy are not as save as the ordinary buyers think.Its scary !!

Regards

XTREME TRADE.

PalmV

Feedback

I took the PRC I bought to a local Tissot dealer and compared it against one on display. It is identical, including the sharp edges and rattling strap. It even has an ETA movement. It seems genuine. I guess Tissot's standards have dropped a bit.

TheWatchShack

Lookout for the fake Casio Edifice watches too. Krug Bauman is also a dodgy brand that is marketed as classy with very high RRP. The krug bumen guys were stung by the bbc in the uk. Google for the full story.