Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

Ratings and commenting on other buyers

Seeds for Africa

I came accross a buyer who when rating a seller they have bought from, chooses to use their rating comment to chastise other buyers who have rated that seller negatively. Surely your rating is only a comment on your transaction with that seller and its not appropriate to "chastise" other buyers who maybe didnt have the same experience as you?

What do you think?

MiemsJewels
I came accross a buyer who when rating a seller they have bought from, chooses to use their rating comment to chastise other buyers who have rated that seller negatively. Surely your rating is only a comment on your transaction with that seller and its not appropriate to "chastise" other buyers who maybe didnt have the same experience as you?

What do you think?

Yes I agree Gamu that's not fair, and unnecessary.

Edited by MiemsJewels

Vinyl Lady Decals

I agree, each rating should be relevant to that specific transaction, not even a previous transaction with the same seller.

Commenting on other buyers and their comments is also not acceptable as the specific transaction is between buyer and seller and has nothing to do with other buyers.

Seeds for Africa

Thats kind of how I saw it. I dont think its right that a buyer just because they bought from a seller and had a great transaction a) Should comment on a transcation that they know nothing about and b) Make personal comments in their rating with the seller about a buyer that bought from the same seller when they know nothing about the transaction whatsoever.

lilythepink

That sounds like rating abuse and the poster should be banished!