Sign in to follow this  
DA_LION_619

Counterfeit Clothing Items

DA_LION_619

tj21 (147 )

97.42% positive ratings

Located in George

Member since 30 Aug 2006

Jeans - JEANS W36L33 - BRAND NEW was sold for R155.00 on 6 Jul at 23:01 by tj21 in George (ID:40947004)

As you can see by previously sold items, the seller doesn't say the brand name but advertises it in the pictures, the link above shows a Levis jeans which is obviously fake as you can see by the design of the back pockets.

The reason I brought this is up is the seller is selling fake goods also doesn't advertise the name brand, leaving someone who thinks they bought a genuine item with a fake with no recourse since he didn't advertise a name brand.

brands online

I agree, improper use of trademark or logo constitutes trademark infringement. Looks like most if not all of the items are fake but the seller is trying to bypass it by not stating the brand name. Have you reported to communitywatch? BOB will then request proof of authenticity.

brands online

done already it seems...

MiemsJewels
tj21 (147 )

97.42% positive ratings

Located in George

Member since 30 Aug 2006

Jeans - JEANS W36L33 - BRAND NEW was sold for R155.00 on 6 Jul at 23:01 by tj21 in George (ID:40947004)

As you can see by previously sold items, the seller doesn't say the brand name but advertises it in the pictures, the link above shows a Levis jeans which is obviously fake as you can see by the design of the back pockets.

The reason I brought this is up is the seller is selling fake goods also doesn't advertise the name brand, leaving someone who thinks they bought a genuine item with a fake with no recourse since he didn't advertise a name brand.

HaHaHa Lion. Should he advertise it as "Genuine fakes"?

Edited by MiemsJewels

MiemsJewels

Why allways backstabbing a person behind his back? Why not contact the person under "ask the seller a question" and tell him that it's not allowed.

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Miems

I agree with you, I feel there is far too much of this happening on the forum in general.

Its as if some people get a kick out of other people's problems and others get a kick out of rubbing it in.

This is a general observation and not specifically related to this item.

I feel that if there is a problem and a seller does not respond, then a community watch report should be filed.

There is no need to always be airing dirty laundry on the forum so that others can come in and kick a man when he's down.

If after several attempts, bidorbuy does nothing, then maybe community pressure could be used.

MiemsJewels
Hi Miems

I agree with you, I feel there is far too much of this happening on the forum in general.

Its as if some people get a kick out of other people's problems and others get a kick out of rubbing it in.

This is a general observation and not specifically related to this item.

I feel that if there is a problem and a seller does not respond, then a community watch report should be filed.

There is no need to always be airing dirty laundry on the forum so that others can come in and kick a man when he's down.

If after several attempts, bidorbuy does nothing, then maybe community pressure could be used.

Exactly Tananka. Let we all see the sun above each others head. Let us rather try to help each other . For some of the sellers Bidorbuy are their bread & butter.

I really would hate it to take a hungry kid's food our of his mouth.

Lets rather stick together with uplifting words.

Guest Guest
Why allways backstabbing a person behind his back? Why not contact the person under "ask the seller a question" and tell him that it's not allowed.

Agreed! NB: Not necessary applicable to any seller posted earlier here but, I cannot stand it when sellers try to down fellow sellers (Having a "holy" buyers-hat then on...) - when they are guilty of the exact same offence!

I get tapped over the fingers many a time - because I get a bid upset by unfair remarks to defenceless BOB sellers.

One should rather start a "The BOB blackpot and kettle gang - chorus rehearsal" thread...:biggrin:

Fashion Police

The Forum threads need 'Like & Dislike' buttons per thread or comment :amuse:

DA_LION_619

Hi I'm sorry I know I should of contacted the seller first but the seller had no items on sale so contact was no possible.

Why always backstabbing a person behind his back? Why not contact the person under "ask the seller a question" and tell him that it's not allowed.

I've never dealt with this seller so I have no idea if its a he or she.

MiemsJewels

He or She, Black or White. It doesn't matter.

Vegar

I have tried on occasion to make the seller aware of wrong doing when a seller had contact details - no effect. All that happened was that I wasted my time.

Much better to report to CW - even if it is just a suspicion - they are better equipped to sort the problem.

In all matters pertaining to 'illegal' or 'criminal' activities you can report it anonymously - call crime watch - on BoB: Community Watch. This is to protect the reporting person from intimidation/revenge.

MiemsJewels
I have tried on occasion to make the seller aware of wrong doing when a seller had contact details - no effect. All that happened was that I wasted my time.

Much better to report to CW - even if it is just a suspicion - they are better equipped to sort the problem.

In all matters pertaining to 'illegal' or 'criminal' activities you can report it anonymously - call crime watch - on BoB: Community Watch. This is to protect the reporting person from intimidation/revenge.

Vegar, yes. I also tried to contact him under "ask the seller a question". Needless to say, he didn't response. He must take the consequences then.

However, his last sale was on the 10th of July, and he doesn't have anything listed now. Perhaps he is aware of it by now.

Edited by MiemsJewels