Sign in to follow this  
LACRUSE

rebel gems PAUL LOMBARD ----WARNING!

LACRUSE

If you have purchased from this seller in the past he may try contact you direct (behind bob) with fantastic items for sale....i urge you not to attempt dealing with this fraud... in my case i convinced this seller to list the items he offered via phone on bidorbuy...so he did! AND I PAID HIM R9000.00, 2 months later i have no item, he changed his number and no refund received. i finally got hold of him now. and he is full of excuses hard to get hold of and rude! he never had the items he tried to sell me and he tried to run with my money....till today i still dont have the money and its almost 3 months down the line. HE WILL FACE A JUDGE AND GET SENTENCED!!! if its the last thing i do.... WHERE IS THE HONESTY IN THIS WORLD GONE 2? sad thing is he has a small son... its a shame! ......just a friendly warning not to deal with him. Seller known as rebel gems -PAUL LOMBARD urgent warning....

Guest Guest

[1] He may try contact you direct (behind bob) with fantastic items for sale....

[2] In my case i convinced this seller to list the items he offered via phone on bidorbuy...so he did! AND I PAID HIM R9000.00

Hi!

I have some crocodile tears tonight... Take a good look at those two; (So-o Freudian! lol!) - YOUR statements... You clearly decided to broke those rules of honesty and trust...; those, trying to protect you and BOB...:oh: You are guilty of being dishonest to BOB too. (Regardless.) Sad but true - nasty!

Good luck...

PS Just a sobering observation...

Vinyl Lady Decals

Edmund, I don't see how you can say this.

The sale went through BoB, so in what way was Lacruse being dishonest in getting the seller to place the items on BoB for sale?

Guest Guest

Hi!

Come on... That is why I said; "(Regardless...)" And, it is just an observation. Nothing else.

You know the BOB rules... Not so?

Commonsense always prevails. You CANNOT blame anybody for a (Sad but true) "foolish" decision...

I really feel for the person... Good luck.

Guest Guest

Please read my reply to him in full...

Edmund, I don't see how you can say this.

The sale went through BoB, so in what way was Lacruse being dishonest in getting the seller to place the items on BoB for sale?

Lacruse CLEARLY says: "[2] In my case i convinced this seller to list the items he offered via phone on bidorbuy...so he did! "

Guest Guest

Hello LACRUSE...

This deal went through some time ago... Please provide us with the link to this "fantastic bargains" please.

What did you "buy" from him? Uncut diamonds...?

Kind regards

Edmund....

Guest Guest
Maybe this one Edmund ?

Ravishing certified tanzanite & Certified D Round Brilliant Diamond - LaC

23 May 2011

1x1_trans.gifWARNING TO ALL BUYERS. 2 MONTHS AND STILL NO ITEM OR REFUND. THIS SELLER IS A CON!!! CASE WILL BE OPENED SHORTLY!!! - by DiscreetSmall.gif

Hello Reynet

No... That is NOT the "real" deal... That, is where it all started...

There is another link for the real deal...

But, let him show-point the link to BOB... It MUST be on BOB; if it was listed for a honest sale.

Kind regards

Edmund....

Lukeness

Edmund, you seem to have your wires crossed here. The buyer is saying he was offered the items off BoB but convinced the seller to list them on BoB instead.

If anything, he stuck to the rules and etiquette of BoB.

I can also say that I know of several other buyers who have had similar experiences from this seller (one of them actually won the same item as the buyer above), who has since disappeared. Some have not rated him yet as they are looking into options with SAPS and some are just plain hoping that they will get their money back. It is a small amount of buyers but all with high amounts.

Vinyl Lady Decals
Edmund, you seem to have your wires crossed here. The buyer is saying he was offered the items off BoB but convinced the seller to list them on BoB instead.

If anything, he stuck to the rules and etiquette of BoB.

That is exactly what I am saying as I understand this scenario.

catzcan

Hi

I get what Edmund is saying as NEVER trust anybody that offers their item off BoB especially high value items

Vinyl Lady Decals

Yes, I that's true, of course, but that doesn't mean that the buyer that the buyer is untrustworthy as Edmund is implying with his comments.

Guest Guest

Hi!

Fair enough at this stage... I'm sorry - time for my green and red dotted pills...

Yet, I'll repeat my request: where is the link to the SECONDARY fantastic bargain? No reply at all from the buyer till now. Just trying to get the buyer to enlighten the dimly lit picture... So to speak.

Sorry again - maybe it's a [body] linguistic communication thing.:nuts: (You really miss my point...)

Guest Guest
Yes, I that's true, of course, but that doesn't mean that the buyer that the buyer is untrustworthy as Edmund is implying with his comments.

Hi Tananka

That's not a fair deduction, really. Let's stick to the topic rather and, not with crude subtilty, attack people please. I'm surely not the topic here.

Have a great day.

:awesome:

Guest Guest
Hi

I get what Edmund is saying as NEVER trust anybody that offers their item off BoB especially high value items

Eureka! Thanks Catzcan!

Don't aid scammers - to get to a "bargain." It is NOT always about who you pay - it is what you buy - unlisted...

If that was the only two items this person paid for - I got it wrong. If not... I am sadly right.

Great day to you!

Edited by Edmund1000

LACRUSE

Edmund...i dealt with this seller via bob before......this is the only place i dealt with the seller. So why should i deal with him any other way??? So whereis my dishonesty? And to whom? If i felt comfortable to deal with him through bob ....so be it.