Sign in to follow this  
Reynet Trading

Unfair negative rating 'fake items'

Reynet Trading

Yesterday I received a negative rating for this item.

Princess Diana 23K gold card

Rating:

it's fake ,it's not 23 karat gold unsatisfied.

by ZOY (109 rating3.gif)

I then emailed the buyer:

Hi Zuhui

I am sorry to find out through the rating system that you are not happy with the Diana card.

I see that you say it is fake.

Can you please forward me your banking details for a full refund and then return the card together with the proof that it is fake. Did you actually test the gold? I will take this up with my supplier.

Why didn't you contact me before dishing out a negative rating? Didn't you read the email I've sent you stating:

If you experience any problems please contact me first before leaving a neutral or negative rating, 99.99% of all issues can be resolved.

Hope to hear from you soon, and please remember to forward me your banking details.

Regards

He then updated his rating to:

it's fake ,it's not 23 karat gold IT'S JUST GOLD PAPER INSIDE unsatisfied.

by ZOY (109 rating3.gif)

I don't know why he didn't email me but rather updated his rating? I then emailed him again:

Hi Zuhui

As I understand you expected a solid gold bar. I am sorry for the disappointment but I never advertised it as solid gold.

Gold card = paper backed gold foil & Gold bullion / bar = solid gold.

Please forward me your banking details for a refund.

Best regards

Up until now I have not heard a word from him again.

My problem is that he is saying that I am selling fake items because he didn't receive a, let's say "10g solid gold bar worth R3500"

The item that he bought is definitely not fake. He got exactly as what was advertised.

I now have buyers asking questions about the watches that I am selling, Q from a buyer - Is this a copy (fake) or is it genuine CASIO.

Is there any way that bid or buy will remove this rating? The rating is totally unfair saying that I sell fake items.

Buyers will definitely think twice before buying from me with a rating like that.

As can be seen from the Question above.:evil:

Edited by Reynet Trading

TS Ron

I am sure bidorbuy shall remove the rating! Just contact them unfortunately it is that people are so eager on bidding that they do not for a second think of asking the bidder if this is genuine gold etc? You lucky this buyer received the item first although a very unfair rating! I had a buyer before she even got my item decided in a rating that it was fake!

Edited by TS Ron

mellowred

Your auction is very specific and not misleading at all. He must have misread something. I'm pretty sure BoB will amend this rating for you.

Reynet Trading

I've sent everything through to bob and it look like they will help me to get the buyers banking details in order for me to refund him.

He doesn't reply to any of my emails requesting his banking details.