Sign in to follow this  
amcintyre

Selling : Thought I'd try it

amcintyre

I've been buying things of BOB for a couple of year now and have really enjoyed the whole experience. So, I thought I would give selling a try as well. I became a verified seller a few months back when I initially thought I'd give it a go.

Anyway, I've finally set up a few listings for next week's Crazy Wednesday's Auction. I'm not trying to push the items I'm selling, but would appreciate any positive criticism/feed back you could give me regarding my first three listings. Do they look right, is there sufficient info, is there anything missing etc??

Other War Memorabilia - Zonderwater South African Engineers Cigarette Holder 1942 for sale in East London (ID:40971762)

Africana - 8mm film " Investiture of the state president of the Republic of South Africa 31 May 1961" for sale in East London (ID:40975185)

Electrical Clocks - General Electric Wall Clock (Working condition) for sale in East London (ID:40973079)

I only intend to list a few items (no more than 5) every Tuesday/Wednesday and aren't that concerned regarding how much they go for. At the moment I'm doing this more for fun than to make cash. :bigsmile:

admin

Hi amcintyre,

Very well done, nice pics of the actual products on sale. I would only either make your words bold or give them some color, they look lost between the pics to me. Wait for some more feedback before you listen to me.

MiemsJewels

Hi amcintire, Yes nicely done, but I also suggest the words bold and perhaps a little bigger. Then you can also move the pictures more to the centre of the page.

:smile:

amcintyre
Hi amcintire, Yes nicely done, but I also suggest the words bold and perhaps a little bigger. Then you can also move the pictures more to the centre of the page.

:smile:

Thanks _ I've increased the size of the font and bolded it as well as centred the pictures. It does look better, thanks

MiemsJewels

Looks very nice now. Amcintyre. They say: "Practice makes perfect" :cheesy: