Sign in to follow this  
DynamicDecor

At last... I'm up & running

DynamicDecor

Hi all

Gosh - little did I realize how long it would actually take to get going on the selling side of things.:shock:

Oh well, i've enjoyed the journey to here..and now am up & running finally.

You can view my items Items for sale from DynamicDecor on bidorbuy.co.za

So HEEERRREEEE GOES! :bigsmile: Quite exciting isn't it!

Thanks for the help on this forum

MiemsJewels

Congratulations!!! It allmost feels like a bit{d} of gambling. Very exciting.:amuse:

MiemsJewels
Hi all

Gosh - little did I realize how long it would actually take to get going on the selling side of things.:shock:

Oh well, i've enjoyed the journey to here..and now am up & running finally.

You can view my items Items for sale from DynamicDecor on bidorbuy.co.za

So HEEERRREEEE GOES! :bigsmile: Quite exciting isn't it!

Thanks for the help on this forum

Hi Dynamic, youve got some very nice stuff. Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but you are not allowed to say this "If you require more than the quantity shown, please inquire directly with seller" in your listings.

Please make sure before you get into trouble. Miems

DynamicDecor

Thanks a mil...

OOOOOHHH I don't want to get into any trouble.

However what I meant was if a buy requires 2 off & I only have 1 off - I have to first see whether my supplier has stock or not. I don't want to carry too much stock myself - I pay COD...know what I mean?

Should I change that? If a buyer wants more items & I can source it...I would just change the quantity on my listing & the buyer can do the purchase with the added quantity. Well - that was the plan in my mind anyway.

Any advise welcome in this regard.

MiemsJewels

LOL. What you can do is to ask the buyers to contact you via " Ask the seller a question" Then you can list it on" buy now" Remember to tell the buyers how long they will wait for delivery. Hope this will help. My afrikaans is darem bietjie beter as my engels LOL:bigsmile:

DynamicDecor

Baie dankie Miems :awesome: vir jou vriendelike advies

I'll change that... DARN - now I have to edit each listing... hahahahhaha

MiemsJewels
Baie dankie Miems :awesome: vir jou vriendelike advies

I'll change that... DARN - now I have to edit each listing... hahahahhaha

That's what make life interresting. LOL

admin

Ladies, if I may jump in here, before Miems gets you blacklisted :toung:

You may only list items you have in your possession, unless you are an authorized drop shipper and pre-orders are not allowed, not even for drop shippers. :wink:

MiemsJewels

Haha, you should have jumped in earlier Admin. I almost got myself blacklisted here.........okay I was in the right direction......with the wrong words.Lol

What if a buyer wants 6 more items, and you haven't got the items in stock? Can I tell him/her that I will order more, and as soon as I receive the items list it under "Buy Now"?

Edited by MiemsJewels

admin
Haha, you should have jumped in earlier Admin. I almost got myself blacklisted here.........okay I was in the right direction......with the wrong words.Lol

No harm done Miems, keep on helping our fellow bobbers, al is dit van die wal af in die sloot :twisted::biggrin:

admin

What if a buyer wants 6 more items, and you haven't got the items in stock? Can I tell him/her that I will order more, and as soon as I receive the items list it under "Buy Now"?

Nothing wrong with that :wink:

MiemsJewels
No harm done Miems, keep on helping our fellow bobbers, al is dit van die wal af in die sloot :twisted::biggrin:

LoL, Admin. Dis moeilik as jy dink in afrikaans en skryf in engels.

DynamicDecor

Oh my greatness... ok Mr Admin.. I've taken that sentence out and replaced it with:

Should you require higher quantity than advertised, please click on

“Ask the Seller about this Item”

to inquire whether additional stock can be sourced for you.

Will that suffice? ??

Hey I've just started...can't get blacklisted on my first day...:whistling:

DynamicDecor

While we're on the do's & don'ts - I'll rather stick to my motto of "When in doubt - ASK"

Can I "advertise" my link to BOB on my social network pages i.e. twitter/facebook

EISH... don't want to get into any more trouble....big brother is watching :toung:

admin
Oh my greatness... ok Mr Admin.. I've taken that sentence out and replaced it with:

Should you require higher quantity than advertised, please click on

“Ask the Seller about this Item”

to inquire whether additional stock can be sourced for you.

Will that suffice? ??

Hi DynamicDecor,

That is fine, you can discuss quantity as much as you like in the Q&A, or anything else pertaining to the item on sale for that matter, as long as you only list the items when they are in your possession.

That is my take on it in any case, we will have to wait to hear what Miems has to say about it :biggrin:

admin
While we're on the do's & don'ts - I'll rather stick to my motto of "When in doubt - ASK"

Can I "advertise" my link to BOB on my social network pages i.e. twitter/facebook

EISH... don't want to get into any more trouble....big brother is watching :toung:

Yes you may. There are also Affiliate Tools you can use, go to your "My bidorbuy" click on the Affiliate tab, you will find some handy tools under Affiliate Tools. There are regulations where they may be placed however : bidorbuy Affiliate Terms and Conditions

DynamicDecor

Perfect - thanks Admin.

I await Miems 's take on it :biggrin:

MiemsJewels
Hi DynamicDecor,

That is fine, you can discuss quantity as much as you like in the Q&A, or anything else pertaining to the item on sale for that matter, as long as you only list the items when they are in your possession.

That is my take on it in any case, we will have to wait to hear what Miems has to say about it :biggrin:

10 out of 10 admin. DD can share her stuff on Facebook, and chitter to twitter too.

admin
10 out of 10 admin. DD can share her stuff on Facebook, and chitter to twitter too.

Thank you Miems, your approval means the world to me :wub::wink:

MiemsJewels
Thank you Miems, your approval means the world to me :wub::wink:

The pleasure is all mine Mr Admin :whistling::whistling::whistling: