Sign in to follow this  
brands online

Are these usernames the same?

admin    0
admin

Hi brands online,

Nope, joined years apart and no connection, just don't ask me how they managed that :confused:

babyface2    10
babyface2

very strange indeed. looks like the same username. different joining date and ratings, both from johannesburg.

have they got the same email adress?

maybe admin can shed some light:confused:

brands online    10
brands online
Hi brands online,

Nope, joined years apart and no connection, just don't ask me how they managed that :confused:

I don't see a connection, but if I call up the username, only one of the buyers come up. I thought this was impossible...:weird:

brands online    10
brands online

Hmmm, it seems one of the users was registered as "arktrade" and changed the username sometime since 01 July when placing the order with us. However, calling up "arktrade" reveals no order and calling up "US Imports" only brings up the first user below in my orders... No real biggie on my side, but I'm with you on this one Admin. Strange indeed...

qball    11
qball

There is a difference, not the same user. The one is using a double space between the US and Imports. It's not too clear when looking at it on your screen, but that is the reason why only the one comes up. Add another space between US and Imports and you'll see the other user.

brands online    10
brands online

Hahahahahahaha! Well spotted exalted One! :toung:

Join me in the box Admin:embarrest:

admin    0
admin
There is a difference, not the same user. The one is using a double space between the US and Imports. It's not too clear when looking at it on your screen, but that is the reason why only the one comes up. Add another space between US and Imports and you'll see the other user.

I copied and pasted the user names to wordpad and an email to check for double spaces and could not find them. See why you get the big bucks....:awesome:

qball    11
qball

Access to the DB... and Hendri helps!