Sign in to follow this  
cella007

I really need advice! threatning buyer

cella007    10
cella007

Hi a buyer won 3 items from me and received it yesterday however one of them is faulty the buyer emailed me last night informing me on the problem and i replied to gladly replace the item if its send back to me(like all the seller do)after that the buyer gave me a negative rating and started emailing me again with threads saying the rating will only be changed if i replace the item with a higher value item for she now has to pay to post the item back to me and the emails are abusive badmouthing me for being a bad seller because i do not want to do the return on those terms.I think the negative rating is truly unfair i did my part as seller offered to replace but buyer rejected what can i do about this please any advice?

Thanks

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Hi a buyer won 3 items from me and received it yesterday however one of them is faulty the buyer emailed me last night informing me on the problem and i replied to gladly replace the item if its send back to me(like all the seller do)after that the buyer gave me a negative rating and started emailing me again with threads saying the rating will only be changed if i replace the item with a higher value item for she now has to pay to post the item back to me and the emails are abusive badmouthing me for being a bad seller because i do not want to do the return on those terms.I think the negative rating is truly unfair i did my part as seller offered to replace but buyer rejected what can i do about this please any advice?

Thanks

The buyer is blackmailing you? That's real bad. If you cannot resolve the problem contact communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za They can tell you what to do.

miems

Edited by MiemsJewels

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

Cella do not take this lightly I had a similar experience with a buyer and whom back off very quickly report this matter immediately black mailing is illegal and seen in a serious light.