Sign in to follow this  
Nubbi

sanyo xacti c6 camcorder

Nubbi    10
Nubbi

Hi guys!

I have just recieved a gift - sanyo xacti c6, great gift! its just that I am a very large man with enourmous hands that swallow this item whole! so for me it is not very user friendly!

it is new and still in the box and there is an extra memory card as well!! can anybody tell me what it is worth and wether I should list it or not? I have no clue about these kind of things and would appreciate a bit of honest advice?

thanks!

nubbi[/img]

kawagirl    10
kawagirl

Why don't I ever get gifts like this :cry: cant help you with the price but have a look around on the internet, If you put it up for sale or auction please put the link here it will be easier to find. I am willing to pay up to R500 - R1000 depending on the specs, but then again it could be worth a lot more.

Nubbi    10
Nubbi

thanks

Thanks Kawagirl but i spoke to coza1digital and he reckons I should list it at between R5000 and R6000 so I have decided to start at R4500 and see what happens?

regards

nubbi

ps dont fall off that bike! you dont want to end up with plates and screws like me! :twisted:

kawagirl    10
kawagirl

had a look at the cam looks really nice but couldn't find a price, not surprised at the price its really cute. Good luck

I try my best not to fall, but just cant resist the speed :lol:

Nubbi    10
Nubbi

listing

if anybody is interested it can be found here -http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/Item.jsp?Trade_TradeId=9962533

i will entertain realistic buy now offers as well!

happy bidding

:twisted: