Sign in to follow this  
jinxster78

Selling a service

jinxster78    10
jinxster78

I have a simple service to sell. Entails, softmodding your Wii (all colours and versions). Basically buyer posts their Wii to me, I do the mod and post it back. It is NOT a repeat service (unless you want another Wii done, and usually those guys would do it themselves), but then the buyer can just buy it again.

Is this allowable under normal buy now conditions? and if so, would a crazy / snap friday auction be acceptable.

Or must something like this undergo classifieds?

Many thanks

kyle2    10
kyle2

I have queried this before with the powers that be and it is acceptable provided that all your conditions are stipulated and there is no room for assuming anything on the buyers part. Good luck!:noworry:

jinxster78    10
jinxster78

Thanks Kyle. My experience was from the powers that it is not acceptable if it is a contractual or repeat services since I would get repeat business but they would only receive commission once (eg hosting and internet connections). Hence.. classifieds.

I feel bad promoting my own product here but er, some critical feedback would be nice since you guys know these things. (reading other posts)

Here is my ad: Wii Soft Mod - Installation of Homebrew Channel on all Wii System Menu's