Sign in to follow this  
AManAPlan

sword wall brackets

AManAPlan

Hi, if you know where I can find sword wall mounting brackets please let me know.

Guest Guest

If you cannot find any...

Hi!

You know, we have a business where I live where, when you bring them a approximative [rough] sketch of what you want they will make it for you - from "any" metal, any color paint, galvanized or powder coated.

Maybe you have similar people where you live? Even a skilled metalworker can make magnificent and unique brackets for you. Hope it helps.

MiemsJewels
Hi!

You know, we have a business where I live where, when you bring them a approximative [rough] sketch of what you want they will make it for you - from "any" metal, any color paint, galvanized or powder coated.

Maybe you have similar people where you live? Even a skilled metalworker can make magnificent and unique brackets for you. Hope it helps.

If you are a man with a plan, and of course a little help from a friend, you can design and make it yourself.

Guest Guest

WOW!!!

Het amper gedog ek word opgesluit toe ek jou pos sien! Jammer man! Ek dink;"Werkskepping"; jy dink:"BOB-verkope"

Sorry man! :smile1:

PS When I saw your Avatar...: 1092..jpg.e890e6f89e517cda6fb96b9436b348cb.jpg Please see real reaction here...: Hoener.gif

Edited by Edmund1000
PS

MiemsJewels
WOW!!!

Het amper gedog ek word opgesluit toe ek jou pos sien! Jammer man! Ek dink;"Werkskepping"; jy dink:"BOB-verkope"

Sorry man! :smile1:

PS When I saw your Avatar...: [ATTACH=CONFIG]1748[/ATTACH] Please see real reaction here...: Hoener.gif

Whahaha, ek het ook geskrik, want ek het gedink aan DIY, to save some money

AManAPlan

:)

Unfortunately I do not know of any "skilled" metal workers.

I am specifically looking for something like this:

58f5a7277d022_wallbrackets..jpg.e0e4fd424d102a202bec45680d90fe18.jpg