Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBabe

Candle Paraffin wax

BumbleBabe

Hi peeps,

I am looking for paraffin wax for candle making. I will be looking for more than just 3 or 4 kg.

I will buy through BOB, I just need a better price. If anyone knows where I can get or can sell to me on a regular basis please let me know.

Thanks all

BB

lilythepink

BB - your private message box is full! This is what I wanted you to know ...

If you are prepared to pay R15.00 per kilogram, plus postage, I will happily list as many kgs of ready-made candles for you. They are made of white wax and decopaged but you will need to use a knife and scrape them clean and then remelt the wax (it already contains the acid). So it's just a matter of remelting and remoulding the wax and using it again.

Are you interested? If so, please PM me how many kgs you need? I probably have about 30 to 40 kgs!

Scraping the candles clean, using a flat knife, is easy - anyone can do it!

BumbleBabe

Thanks lily I will let you know soon :grin:

BB - your private message box is full! This is what I wanted you to know ...

If you are prepared to pay R15.00 per kilogram, plus postage, I will happily list as many kgs of ready-made candles for you. They are made of white wax and decopaged but you will need to use a knife and scrape them clean and then remelt the wax (it already contains the acid). So it's just a matter of remelting and remoulding the wax and using it again.

Are you interested? If so, please PM me how many kgs you need? I probably have about 30 to 40 kgs!

Scraping the candles clean, using a flat knife, is easy - anyone can do it!

Vegar

I once bought lots of candle wax from ENGEN - main depot in Cape Town at Epping - different grades. They will supply you with melting point. Since it is one of their by products it is quite cheap per 20kg blocks.

Contact ENGEN head office for distribution point near you.

Good luck:idea:

lilythepink

Their price is about R22.00 per kg.