Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

Get rich quick schemes

Seeds for Africa

I noticed a get rich quick scheme today on bob. I did a CW as the sellers contact details were in it. What is bobs position regarding the selling of these types of schemes. My feeling is that if its such a good opportunity the seller would be doing the business himself and not selling on his amazing idea at R1 to R100.

MiemsJewels
I noticed a get rich quick scheme today on bob. I did a CW as the sellers contact details were in it. What is bobs position regarding the selling of these types of schemes. My feeling is that if its such a good opportunity the seller would be doing the business himself and not selling on his amazing idea at R1 to R100.

Some kind of pyramid sceme. network rubish. I'm not even intrested.

mellowred

All these have some type of pyramid scheme basis. Their whole existence relies on bombarding every possible site with adverts. It's very frustrating for someone who is looking for a job or is interested in a genuine business investment. I hope BoB has some way of banning them.

TS Ron

I honestly have no sympathy with people who think that these schemes work! They can only be lazy as the only person that benefits is the one whom used his brain to con others into thinking that they can get rich using this scheme!

MiemsJewels
I honestly have no sympathy with people who think that these schemes work! They can only be lazy as the only person that benefits is the one whom used his brain to con others into thinking that they can get rich using this scheme!

I second that, Asecon. People must really, really be very naive to think this sly schemes work!!

TS Ron

Miems these schemes are so sad I have known of people are so desperate they used their last cash just in order to have some kind of income. So I have also got to rephrase my words. These people that advertise these schemes have got to be taken to be shot. As their wording can be so deceiving.

lilythepink

I agree that a pyramid scheme is illegal and, sadly, too many people fall for them.

Hope the item has been removed from BoB!

kyle2

These people prey on the downtrodden and what little hope there is left is shattered into nothingness when the scheme does not work. I hope the sellers of these schemes get their Karmic reward in this lifetime.:mad:

MiemsJewels

These days they call it "networking" but it is nothing other than another Pyramid scheme. Really sad that some (poor) people still falls prey to this sort of scheme