Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

Blocking of blacklisted buyers

Seeds for Africa

I have a question. I am trying to tidy up my blocked buyers list and a number seem to have been blacklisted by bob. Does bob ever un blacklist a user?

admin

Sometimes, depending on the reason for blacklisting...

Seeds for Africa

Thanks Andries. Much appreciated!

chriden

Does BorB ever publish a list of blaclisted buyers/sellers and the 'offence' committed to warrant being blacklisted? It just seems odd that some people with 100's (even 1000's) of positive ratings suddenly are blacklisted. What transgressions caused these to occur?

admin
Does BorB ever publish a list of blaclisted buyers/sellers and the 'offence' committed to warrant being blacklisted? It just seems odd that some people with 100's (even 1000's) of positive ratings suddenly are blacklisted. What transgressions caused these to occur?

Numerous violations of the Listing Policy, outstanding fees, sellers asking for the account to be closed due to personal reasons, sellers passing away, sellers having more than one account, to give but a few.

chriden

Thanks for the reply, went to 'listing policy' and read through it again, it helps to know these things...:grin: