Sign in to follow this  
TS Ron

Abusive emails?

TS Ron

What do you do when some one does not pay in the recommended time:? You keep extending their paying period for a month. They do still not pay on the date they agreed upon. There after they come a few days later do pay money into your account.; Excluding the postage for the item. By this time I had filed an SNC against the person. There after I repaid the money back into their account and she wants it back instantly?

There after this morning I notice she once again bids on an item of mine! I asked for permission to delete this item as I do not want to do business with this person again. There after I get an email from the buyer shall is paying tomorrow morning once again empty promises that we had for a month. I emailed the buyer informing them that I shall not do business with them to which I receive a negative rating on something she has not paid for this is an item she bid on this morning. The rating is not even about the item. This person has two good ratings she had a negative rating on Sunday which had been changed.

Edited by TS Ron

babyface2

hi Asecon

i would ask bob to delete the neg. rating and block this buyer, easiest way.

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi asecon

Please state your entire case to bidorbuy.

Specifically mention that this buyer has given to a negative rating for an unrelated item to the rating.

This is considered revenge rating and is not tolerated on BoB.

Also give them all the detail relating to both items, the fact that she didn't pay and was stringing you along and then only partially paid and then this new item.

My analysis would be that this buyer only bid on the second item in order to give you a negative rating.

TS Ron
Hi asecon

Please state your entire case to bidorbuy.

Specifically mention that this buyer has given to a negative rating for an unrelated item to the rating.

This is considered revenge rating and is not tolerated on BoB.

Also give them all the detail relating to both items, the fact that she didn't pay and was stringing you along and then only partially paid and then this new item.

My analysis would be that this buyer only bid on the second item in order to give you a negative rating.

Thanks Tanaka

It had now been sorted out for good I hope !