Sign in to follow this  
BeadsandBaubles

Bulk packs

BeadsandBaubles

Hi Crafters

As I have mentioned previously, we are moving to China. Unfortunately I have to stay behind to clear out my stock and I sit with the problem of having 2 bales ordered, one has arrived already and I will be collecting it this weekend at the Jhb depot, and the other is still on its way and will arrive in about 4 weeks.

The bale is packed with bulk packs of goodies, depending on the type of about 2000 to 10000 items per pack. I will be listing these soon (duiring July to December) at COST PRICING, ie exactly what I paid per pack and on auction.

Previously I have tried listing bulk but have not had much success, are they ANY buyers or sellers who would be interested in bulk packs? Would it be worth it to list them as packs or should I list the items singly as I have being doing? It looks like people are not interested in doing the sums as far as bulk offers are concerned.

The packs are R60 each (the IMPORT, COST PRICE to me) - as a small example - a pack of 4mm metal spacers contains the amount of 10,000, or a pack of metal bookmarks contains 60 (ie R1 each) - as you can see the pricing is excellent.

The facetted acrylics (packs cost R45 to R60 each) AND THEY ARE AMONGST MY BEST SELLERS, I cannot mention the cost pricing on these, but these will be up for grabs as well for interested buyers.

If you are interested in bulk packs, please let me know - I promise not to add a markup at all on the auction prices, you may have to outbid the rest though.

Clasps, Focal and Fancy - a very large variety.

Anodised Aluminium Chain - about 40 types

Metal Beads (lead-free) - about 30 types

CCB Acrylic (very high quality metal coating) - wow, a massive, massive range

Glass Crystal Facetted Beads, primarily bicones and rondelles - the pricing will be cheapest on bob,

Glass Pearls - large range, very cheap, per string

Rings and Pins - too many to count in a pack - an estimate over 4000/5000 or more.

Pendants and charms - incredibly low prices on bulk.

Regards

Sandy