Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Hats off to a fantastically honest BOB-seller!!

Guest Guest

I beg you!!! Please show me a more honest importing seller on BOB! I so wish this seller the best of luck on BOB!!!

The seller? :awesome:: GOLD FINGER (1396 rating5.gif) verifieduser.gif

You will [DV] go pure gold on BOB if you increase your imports! You go man!

PS NO discourtesy intended at all OK but, please take note of this seller, "Notacentmore" and your BOB-soulmates...

Miss Jewels

I'm not sure what I'm missing here. It is the terms and conditions you're referring to? Shippings costs? I happened to see a PE... tracking number under his ratings, so not sure where they post from. Items from Hong Kong has an IR tracking number once it comes into the country. In respect to many other sellers on BoB, including myself, we import bulk, pay for our goods upfront and only advertise once the items are in our possession. Hats off to these buyers too who risk R's when bulk importing and still offer an excellent service. No discourtesy intended to Gold Finger.

Wild Olive Art
I'm not sure what I'm missing here. It is the terms and conditions you're referring to? Shippings costs? I happened to see a PE... tracking number under his ratings, so not sure where they post from. Items from Hong Kong has an IR tracking number once it comes into the country. In respect to many other sellers on BoB, including myself, we import bulk, pay for our goods upfront and only advertise once the items are in our possession. Hats off to these buyers too who risk R's when bulk importing and still offer an excellent service. No discourtesy intended to Gold Finger.

I think I must have missed the point here too. I can't see anything exceptional in the sellers items or ratings ( 97.87%) There are many very good sellers here on BOB importing goods , carrying the risk thereof and only selling once they are certain their customers will receive the items they list . I agree with Miss Jewels - hats off to those sellers who offer excellent service !

Guest Guest

Hi! :smile:

Nowhere on BOB have I see postage so low for insured and imported stuff. Even items SELLING prices are very, very good. People whine, moan etc. about "Chinese goods..." Many Fluke equipment, (The Rolls Royce of electronic equipment) are made there today. Open any computer etc. today, you'll find a Chinese "fingerprint" hiding somewhere between or, in the components... A fact.

The seller makes it ultra simple and clear too. No long, useless [hustle] stories and cluttered small print about rates at all.

I'm not trying to score anything with any seller. The same credit goes to anybody else on BOB too. There must be many hundreds on BOB like him?

Up till now on BOB with my buying experience Goldfinger truly impresses me.

To me brilliant's, always renders the shortest route - making complex matters look simple; at first glance...

Less than a day after payment...; "Hi, Thank you for the payment. Your order is placed with the supplier and the tracking number will be provided once available. 25 Jun 07:59 - from GOLD FINGER"

My first post was simply to say: Dang, this is a great dropship-seller; He is so clearly humble and honest! Drop shippers gave Drop shippers a VERY bad name on BOB... This person is the BEST example on BOB to me; as a honest one. If you know about somebody like him; PLEASE post their name and web-link! We need them!

Lastly, why you feel offended and point out a few sad, not BAD ratings, for complimenting a honest fellow-person's good integrity says honestly nothing about me or, him.

Guys, I only know a few sellers here! Most are truly WONDERFUL, like you two too. I got bitten time after time by "dropshippers..." Here are so many complains about dropship abuse. This seller restored my "faith" in the dropship concept. I simply gave him the positive credit I, from my, limited to my experience perspective is able to. I'm sure there are plenty like him - to me, he rocks currently. You guys clearly too!

Thank you and kind regards

Edmundoppelos.

PS/NB Thank you to all respected BOB-sellers - To buyers; Name your honest, favorite, dearest or sweetest BOB-sellers please - They work their bloody butt off - and still get treated like dirt - many a time!

MiemsJewels

:colbert:Even the best porcelain was "Made In China" , Edmund :colbert: