Sign in to follow this  
Danette Stoop

jannie9214 = SCAMMER AND THIEF!!!

Danette Stoop

I bought and paid for an item with this seller and paid through bobPay. 2 days later already I sent an email to BoB asking them to not release my money to the seller as I suspect something is wrong - nobody replied to this! If maybe this was taken seriously I would not be in the position of now having to go and open a case of theft against this seller and being scammed out of R3000!

I was told by the contact centre to go and open a case at the police station and that the investigating officer should contact BoB for the sellers personal details. How am I supposed to open a case of theft against someone with a "username" and cellphone number that's never answered?

BRANDNEW TORCH 9800 IN BLACK

Buy Now : 39617341

1965355-1464531168-s.gif 15 Jun 2011 1 R3,000.00 jannie9214 (-3)

Jannie Kotze

Bloemfontein

Total : R3,030.00

Order : 3877750

Paid R3,046.50, expected amount R3,030.00 - details

1x1_trans.gif

Edit Rating

Edited by admin
Removed contact details - not allowed

admin

Hi Danette,

Please send me the email address that you used to send the email to bidorbuy in a PM. I can not find any emails on the system, with the email address that you registered on your account, about this. The only email received from you was when you reported a different item on 24 June.

In order to get the sellers registered details, please send an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za the only details that need to be subpoenaed is the sellers banking details.

Thank you.

Andries

Danette Stoop

Hi Andries

bidorbuy.co.za Contact Us Wizard - this is the link I used and then I think I chose the "I have another Query" option. No actual e-mail address was used, only your links on the "contact us" page. On Monday 20 June around 10:30 I also left a message via the link "Spot a problem? Notify Community Watch" because I noticed that the seller is selling another 5 phones (ad removed the next day) with the comments "5 in stock ready to be shipped" but he can't even supply me with a tracking number. I also sent an e-mail to Jaco Jonker this morning and Razaak did phone me and said that he will supply all information to me on Monday as your security department is closed on Saturday. I am upset because I did notify BoB that their might me a problem on the 17th and they still paid over the funds to him on the 21st???

qball

Dear Danette

Thank you for your reply. This is regrettable and unfortunate and we will do what we can to assist you, however, we cannot find any mails from you relating to this issue. If the contact form was used and submitted to us, you would have received an email confirmation of this including a reference number to use in correspondence with us. So I am not sure why it was not received.

Once again, please accept our sincerest apologies for this unfortunate incident.

Kind regards

Cuan

Danette Stoop

Dear Client

Thank you for contacting bidorbuy Community Watch regarding ticket VNV-76644-361 and subject: bidorbuy Community Watch Alert: Other suspicious/abusive activity.

Please note, due to the nature of the alerts, reports and emails we receive, you might not receive a response to your report. Action may be taken without informing you of the outcome.

To help assist us in investigating complaints and reports, please ensure as much detail is included in your report, this will assist us in resolving the issue promptly.

Please quote your Ticket Id VNV-76644-361 when referring to this matter in future. Should you have an urgent query please contact us on 0861 88 0861 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0861 88 0861 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

Please note - our call centre hours are Mon - Fri, 8am to 6pm and Sat 8am to 2pm.

Thank you.

The Community Watch Team

This is one of the 2 replies I got, the other one I must have deleted as I cannot find it in my e-mail.

I did open a case of fraud at the police station this morning and truly hope that this matter will be resolved soon.

Regards

Danette

Vegar

The 3 negatives given to this seller were all from bidders on the same item ... more victims out there.

qball

We have been informed by Danette that the seller has been contacted by the police and will be shipping the goods off. We do apologise for not receiving your email, it appears we had a technical issue with our Helpdesk and emails so the mail was not received, we do sincerely apologise for this. Please confirm when you receive the goods.

Kind regards

Cuan