Sign in to follow this  
Cheetah10

HP Laptop replacement Batteries......

Cheetah10

My HP Laptop currently prompts me to "Consider" replacing the batteries.... and on the Batteries, there is a little lable that says "Replace with "HP593553 - 001" ..... Can anyone provide those exact..... Please let me know. I am interrested.

Cheetah10

I have subsequintly found out my HP computer model number is G72-a30SI...... so if anyone has a compattable battery..... I am interrested....

Libertas Computers
My HP Laptop currently prompts me to "Consider" replacing the batteries.... and on the Batteries, there is a little lable that says "Replace with "HP593553 - 001" ..... Can anyone provide those exact..... Please let me know. I am interrested.

Hi Cheetah10,

My apologies, I only saw this now. I will have a look tomorrow morning to see if I can help you and will then list the battery if it is in stock.

Regards,

Fred

Cheetah10
Hi Cheetah10,

My apologies, I only saw this now. I will have a look tomorrow morning to see if I can help you and will then list the battery if it is in stock.

Regards,

Fred

Thanks for responding Fred..... Digitalgr8ness did respond earlier and I placed the order...... so I am helped....... Thank you again.