Sign in to follow this  
Virgotec

Advice needed please.

Virgotec

Hi All

Please could you guys give me some advice on the following.

Here is the link to the item in question.

Antenna Boosters - Cell Phone Antenna Booster - Gen2 was sold for R10.00 on 14 Jun at 22:30 by Virgotec in Johannesburg (ID:13120497)

Here is the rating the buyer gave me.

1x1_trans.gifPositive rating for Cell Phone Antenna Booster - Gen2

24 May 2009

Comment:

Thank you!

by marcusfook (44 rating1.gif)

This item was sold and shipped in May 2009. I received an email from the buyer today stating that he is still waiting for his item and I must please help.

Don't really know what to make of this one.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

wayjen

After a year, is he not trying his luck? Surely you would have got the parcel back if it was not delivered and you had a returning address on it.

I wonder if we can still track it online?

JPBon

A year later whats he want a miracle.

Virgotec

Problem is that at the time the goods were posted in an envelope by ordinary snail mail, which is what he requested and paid for.

I posted the item on 18 May 2009 (as per my email to him, which I happened to have saved in my archive folder), he rated me on 24 May 2009, so I assumed he had received the items.

By the way, it's 2 years later, not 1.

I don't really know how to handle this one without being a b*tch about it. :oops:

JPBon

Just politely tell him that 2 years later it would be impossible to trace the items and why didnt he let you know at the time.

wayjen

without checking my calendar for 2009 this guy proberly rated you when BoB sent him the reminder but he had not received the item yet.

Virgotec

Hi Wayne

without checking my calendar for 2009 this guy proberly rated you when
BoB
sent him the reminder but he had not received the item yet.

Yes, that is possible, however why come back 2 years later and ask for the item?. Makes no sense.

wayjen
Hi Wayne

Yes, that is possible, however why come back 2 years later and ask for the item?. Makes no sense.

sure doesn't.

SProducts

Dealing with many different buyers over the years, I would give him a benefit of the doubt. Its possible he has not received it. Some buyers are just way too ignorant and the create problems for sellers.

On your case, dont think you should be responsible for this. If they really needed the product they couldnt wait that long, they should take the loss and not you. As JPBon said, tell them politely that there's nothing you can do now.

Virgotec

UPDATE.

Sent him a very polite email stating that I cannot assist him with this problem since it was 2 years ago. He replied with an apology that he sent the email to the wrong seller, and that he indeed had received the items.

Thank you all for your responses.

JPBon
UPDATE.

Sent him a very polite email stating that I cannot assist him with this problem since it was 2 years ago. He replied with an apology that he sent the email to the wrong seller, and that he indeed had received the items.

Thank you all for your responses.

Wow so all solved

wayjen

what a relief.