Sign in to follow this  
SILVERRHINO

Buyer threats

SILVERRHINO

Hi Sellers,

I have had enough of threats from buyers, after late payments, filed SNC, ratings etc the threats follow about how we as sellers will be ruined,we will get what we deserve and we will be rated negative.These rogue buyers also overstep the mark and start sounding like a buyer from hell.

Here are a few quotes from a buyer's mail ,

"like I said you have a week to send me package or bid or buy will be the last of your worries!"

more from the same buyer

" Ps if my goods are not delivered this week I will lodge a further complaint! You have been warned! "

All this after their late payment.

Sellers should be protected from these buyers,this buyers last purchase was a negative , 3 years ago.

As sellers we should not face threats and abuse from delinquent Bidorbuy citizens.

MiemsJewels
Hi Sellers,

I have had enough of threats from buyers, after late payments, filed SNC, ratings etc the threats follow about how we as sellers will be ruined,we will get what we deserve and we will be rated negative.These rogue buyers also overstep the mark and start sounding like a buyer from hell.

Here are a few quotes from a buyer's mail ,

"like I said you have a week to send me package or bid or buy will be the last of your worries!"

more from the same buyer

" Ps if my goods are not delivered this week I will lodge a further complaint! You have been warned! "

All this after their late payment.

Sellers should be protected from these buyers,this buyers last purchase was a negative , 3 years ago.

As sellers we should not face threats and abuse from delinquent Bidorbuy citizens.

Ouch!!. Business is business, but I won't appreciate such a buyer. Please, Please, let him/her stay far away from me :evil:

Edited by MiemsJewels
spelling

eZethu Coins

Luckily they are in the minority and I suppose the normal occupational hazard in the selling game. At least we know that BoB can deal with such users. Let it not stress you - focus on the good buyers and the good experiences that you have with them.

SProducts

I fail to understand why buyers always threatening us, is this an issue of mistrust or what? Most buyers will send an email with threats even before they allow you to respond to their problem or delays with shipping.

qball

You should see how many sellers threaten and bully buyers... food for thought! :evil:

lilythepink

I plead "not guilty", Cuan! :smile:

brands online

In my mind's eye, I've seen myself threatening and even beating some buyers up with regular things like a "DICTIONARY" over the head sometimes.... :sneaky:

Have managed to refrain though...

Do understand the frustration here though. The late payers are usually the loudest moaners...

qball

Everyone should treat each other how they would like to be treated - civility, politeness and courtesy do not cost anything... :nuts:

Libertas Computers
In my mind's eye, I've seen myself threatening and even beating some buyers up with regular things like a "DICTIONARY" over the head sometimes.... :sneaky:

Have managed to refrain though...

Do understand the frustration here though. The late payers are usually the loudest moaners...

Ditto.. Especially when it comes to late payments. 2 things that I don't understand.

1) Why do you press buy now if you're not going to pay right away?

2) If you don't pay right away, why can't you stick to the mentioned terms?

I've only once won something on auction where I paid the next morning when the auction was won at 21:00 and I was out for dinner.. Why can't everybody be nice?

babyface2
Everyone should treat each other how they would like to be treated - civility, politeness and courtesy do not cost anything... :nuts:

maybe we could sell educational notes to this affect:nuts:

qball

I was actually thinking of writing a Customer Service handbook for all users... any takers?

JPBon

I have the title "The customer is always wrong"

ATA STAMP CENTRE
I was actually thinking of writing a Customer Service handbook for all users... any takers?

Would the buyer and seller sections be seperate publications?:wondering::hm:

qball
Would the buyer and seller sections be seperate publications?:wondering::hm:

Good point... :embarrest:

JPBon

Will reading 101 be included for buyers.

qball

No, that will be for sellers too... amazing how many can't read the listing policy or terms of use... :twisted:

JPBon
No, that will be for sellers too... amazing how many can't read the listing policy or terms of use... :twisted:

True I forgot about that.

Vinyl Lady Decals

I think its an excellent idea, perhaps the seller's handbook can be an automatic attachment to all sales received emails and the buyer's handbook can be an automatic attachment to all you have won/bought emails. It seems both groups need some education. :nuts:

Libertas Computers

I just always click "Yes", "I agree", "Next", "End" when I sign up on places or install trusted apps, but surprised myself when I sat a night or two going through all BoB's rules and regulations. (Really got a fright seeing all the blacklisted buyers and sellers..)

eZethu Coins
You should see how many sellers threaten and bully buyers... food for thought! :evil:

I know of at least one - but you kicked him off BoB a while ago - WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!

MiemsJewels
I know of at least one - but you kicked him off BoB a while ago - WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if it's the same seller I'm thinking of? The 1 who kept on forgetting "The Customer Is Always Right"

eZethu Coins
Wonder if it's the same seller I'm thinking of? The 1 who kept on forgetting "The Customer Is Always Right"

I am sure it could be. It is important to remember that the customer is king and then to treat them like that.

JPBon
I am sure it could be. It is important to remember that the customer is king and then to treat them like that.

And I assume the pun was intended.

eZethu Coins
And I assume the pun was intended.

Not at all :-)