Sign in to follow this  
Reynet Trading

Some buyers just don't.....

Reynet Trading

I thought I should share this Q & A ' s for the following listing.

Men's Watches - **WHOLESALE LOT** 5 Montres Carlo sports watches with Velcro bands for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:39422091)

Q

Is this bid for all 5 watches but as per your advert R10 per additional watch? thanks - Asked by galimah 11 Jun

A

Hi, the bid is for all 5 watches and the shipping cost is R35 for all of them.. thanks 11 Jun

Q

don't understand in a previous mail to you you quoted me for all postage r35.00 now you have changed to R70.00 Plse explain. thanks - Asked by galimah 19 June

A

Please explain where I charged you R70 ? In the listing it still say R35 for shipping. Thanks 19 June

Updated Question

You originally gave me a postage price of r30 for all 5 watch now you changed it to R70.00 why? thanks -Asked by galimah 19 June

Q

If you go into my buying under questions, on the 11.6.2011 I asked you if these 5 watches were r35 for the 1st one and thereafter a different price per item and you came back to me saying all 5 watches were (postage) r35 - Asked by galimah 19 June

Q

THIS WAS YOUR ANSWER TO MY QUESTION RE POSTAGE....taken from bidorbuy site as you will be able to view yourself. thanks 19 June

Answer

11 Jun 16:25 Hi, the bid is for all 5 watches and the shipping cost is R35 for all of them.. thanks - Asked by galimah

A

Where did I tell you that postage is now R70? Please tell me. When did I change my postage to R70? IT IS STILL R35 FOR THE 5 WATCHES

Updated Question

Unfortunately, I already deleted that answer already so I don't have that proof but anyway, you stated that its r35.00 for all 5 items so thats fine thanks - Asked by galimah 19 June

A

Hi, you can find all your questions and my answers on the page where the watches is listed, just scroll down. Nothing is deleted. 19 June

This person is currently the highest bidder, but I really hope he/ she don't win.

All of this looks like it spell trouble.

mellowred

All I can comment on this is ..... :wtf:

They say there is one born every minute. LOL

lilythepink

Compliments to you, Reynet. You need a medal!

This buyer appears to be :nuts: and I think he should put more water with it! :smile:

Not1CentMore

There are times when I shake my head.....why in the world did someone give them a keyboard, mouse, computer AND internet access? Boggles my mind how they are able to figure out how to open the box, much less hook everything up.

MiemsJewels
Compliments to you, Reynet. You need a medal!

This buyer appears to be :nuts: and I think he should put more water with it! :smile:

That was definately whiskey, not even on the rocks LOL

lilythepink

You don't think it could be mampoer, Miems? :evil:

MiemsJewels
You don't think it could be mampoer, Miems? :evil:

The possibillity is very high that it was in fact Mampoer Lilly HAHAHA