Sign in to follow this  
BeadsandBaubles

BeadsandBaubles MASSIVE Sellout

BeadsandBaubles

Notice to All Crafters

Due to my move to China I will be selling out stock on auction at cost or below cost pricing. This sale will take place until the end of September only - the last orders to be paid for the last day of September 2011. Please note however that my daughter will handle any dispatches from the beginning of October until all parcels have been safely shipped.

Should you for some reason be worried to order, please don't be - I will provide my home address here in SA to Bidorbuy where the last orders may be collected in the event of any dispute or concerns on the buyers part. We are not moving permanently, in fact I hope to be able to commence selling again on Bidorbuy January 2012 once I have settled in and hopefully provide some bargain products from China - the advantage being that payments will be able to be made EFT via bidorbuy as usual with no worries about product availability - the goods will first be shipped to an agent and then listed.

I will also be providing bulk prices to smaller buyers as well, with no markup whether or not you purchase bulk or smaller quantities.

As for the sale about to commence, please especially look out for the Thai Silver which is going to once more be available - remember this is 97% pure silver, an exclusive product, rarely seen here on bidorbuy - you are not going to believe the pricing.

Happy bidding over the next few weeks!