Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Problems trying to create new shipping charges

voldermort

I am trying to create a new shipping charge and keep getting an error message, something along the lines of "value is not a valid number". I have no idea why I keep getting this message as when I create the charges I am entering a new product description, leaving the description block empty as the title itself is self explanatory, filling in a price for SAPO rates, disabling international shipping and collections and then it should be good to go.......but it is not :disgusted: Any suggestions or is there a problem with the shipping charges?

voldermort

helloooo, this is still not working.........

mellowred

I had the same problem last week. Gave up as I thought I may have reached the maximum shipping charges - I have about 7 or 8. Could that be your problem too?

voldermort
I had the same problem last week. Gave up as I thought I may have reached the maximum shipping charges - I have about 7 or 8. Could that be your problem too?

I doubt it as I only have 4 shipping charges set, the one I'm unsuccessfully trying to create would be no.5............it's a bit frustrating as all my ads are done and ready to go and yet until I can get this sorted out I just have to leave them unopened :rolleyes:

mellowred

Darn ... you'll have to get hold of Admin on his speed dial.

Just hope Wayne doesn't read this he'll be arguing with you all day again.

wayjen

Shame, you poor dears!!

voldermort

oh no he saw it already :sneaky:

Naah, admin is off gallivanting somewhere for Father's Day.........I'l probably have to phone BoB tomorrow to find out what is going on..........no fun having shipping charges that don't work :mad:

admin
"value is not a valid number".

Hi Sam,

Totally out of my field, but to venture a guess, you did not perhaps add the R before the total, e.g. R30.00 as oppose to 30.00 ? As I said, wild guess :confused:

voldermort
Hi Sam,

Totally out of my field, but to venture a guess, you did not perhaps add the R before the total, e.g. R30.00 as oppose to 30.00 ? As I said, wild guess :confused:

Andries I am sending you the biggest cyber kiss ever.....XXXXXXXXX..............I was putting R80.00 instead of 80.00 :oops:

any wild guesses as to next weeks winning lottery numbers :weeabooface:

mellowred
Shame, you poor dears!!

Oi ... you're supposed to be away with the family.

oh no he saw it already :sneaky:

Naah, admin is off gallivanting somewhere for Father's Day.........I'l probably have to phone BoB tomorrow to find out what is going on..........no fun having shipping charges that don't work :mad:

It's frustrating having to wait for anything when you are ready to list - hope one of the BoB guys comes on for a while and sorts it out for you.

mellowred
Hi Sam,

You are also not supposed to be "working" today.

voldermort
Oi ... you're supposed to be away with the family.

It's frustrating having to wait for anything when you are ready to list - hope one of the BoB guys comes on for a while and sorts it out for you.

Andries just did......he is my knight in shining armour........for today anyway :sneaky:

mellowred
Andries I am sending you the biggest cyber kiss ever.....XXXXXXXXX..............I was putting R80.00 instead of 80.00 :oops:

any wild guesses as to next weeks winning lottery numbers :weeabooface:

Fantastic to know we can always count on the guy with the guns. :wub: