Sign in to follow this  
DigitalFanatics

Bids deleted and Item removed . . .

DigitalFanatics

Hi there

I am, have always been and will always be a die hard bidorbuy user, yet I find it extremely frustrating when you have bidded on item and close to end of the auction, your bid and sometimes even the item is deleted of bob and on many occasions you will notice that the item is relisted.

What is up with this? I fully understand that a seller has the right to remove an item with a valid reason, BUT what is a valid reason? I have seen an item today on Snap Friday that was listed on Crazy Wednesday which i bidded on but my bid was deleted and item was deleted as well, today the very same item is on auction? I am no one to judge and I hate to make assumptions but I think having experienced this a couple times this week I thought I would just seek some advice from you guys on the forum and maybe get back that "auction" experience that i so Love :)

Regards,

lilythepink

Please report this situation to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za with details regarding Crazy Wednesday and today's Snap Friday auctions (e.g. the listing numbers).