Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

I Can't Keep My Colour

wayjen

Ok Sam, I checked with Jenny now and she sent an email to Miems (thanks Miems) and marked some other stuff and the colour is there, red for first email sent etc.

voldermort
Ok Sam, I checked with Jenny now and she sent an email to Miems (thanks Miems) and marked some other stuff and the colour is there, red for first email sent etc.

ja but dont forget a few monthes ago it was fine, and the statuses i set then are still fine, it is the new one i am trying to create that won't take a colour.

admin

They are all lying to you Sam, mine also only saves the color on the first 5 Order Statuses. :thinking:

voldermort
They are all lying to you Sam, mine also only saves the color on the first 5 Order Statuses. :thinking:

Dammit the dishonesty is on all the threads :disgusted:

Yep after the first 5 there is no go....you can set an ugly colourless status only :oh:

wayjen

No man now I am even more confused. I have no idea what Andries is referring too and I asked Jenny to change the color symbols on the list and it worked with no problem.

voldermort
No man now I am even more confused. I have no idea what Andries is referring too and I asked Jenny to change the color symbols on the list and it worked with no problem.

ok tell Jenny to create status number 6...................with colour :wink:

MiemsJewels

Suddenly I can't keep my color either. No, no, nothing wrong with BOB settings etc. I am turning blue.......from the cold HaHaHa:bigsmile:

wayjen

nee wag man Miems, jy maak my deurmekaar what is status number 6 is that the one that says "part payment made"?

voldermort
nee wag man Miems, jy maak my deurmekaar what is status number 6 is that the one that says "part payment made"?

LOLLOLLOL, Wayne you are the sweetest twit in the world......hahahahaha, we dont know cos "part payment made" Jenny typed in...hahahaha, wait let me just hack into your BoB quick and I'll let you know :laugh:

wayjen

ok los it ok just los it!!!

Ok we got others that say donations and begging and freebies and corrupt buyer but you get the idea, am I on the right page there?

voldermort
ok los it ok just los it!!!

Ok we got others that say donations and begging and freebies and corrupt buyer but you get the idea, am I on the right page there?

bingo, that is the one......now tell Jenny to create status number 6, she can call it free stuff to go, and then tell her to set a colour, any colour and to make the colour stay and then to put that new status by a buyers name and to see if the colour is still there.

wayjen
bingo, that is the one......now tell Jenny to create status number 6, she can call it free stuff to go, and then tell her to set a colour, any colour and to make the colour stay and then to put that new status by a buyers name and to see if the colour is still there.

you tell her, she is already wetting the news paper and looking at me funny.

voldermort
you tell her, she is already wetting the news paper and looking at me funny.

so what, she is going to klap you eventually, at least make it worth my while :twisted:

wayjen

ok I am gonna do it on my own. they are lovely pastel colors mind you.

wayjen

ok now i see what you mean and you are correct it does not work.

voldermort
ok now i see what you mean and you are correct it does not work.

you see, you wasted 3 and a half pages trying to tell me otherwise............JENNY COME GET HIM !!

wayjen
you see, you wasted 3 and a half pages trying to tell me otherwise............JENNY COME GET HIM !!

grey moment.

Guest MacMuffin

I think we brought you color back - can you guys check pls?

voldermort

yaaay...thanks macmuffin, i have colour again :grin:

JPBon

Thank you Mr MacM

Vinyl Lady Decals

Thanks Mac, as always you are a darling. :bigsmile: