Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

I Can't Keep My Colour

voldermort

I am trying to create a new status and I cannot keep my colour, it keeps disappearing. Once I have set my wording & colour the only option I have is to hit the red button on the colour chart....but that makes it close with no change!

How can I save my colour.....I already have 5 statuses I created monthes ago all with colour, so obviously something has since changed?

wayjen

what is this "status" you talking about Sam?

voldermort

when you go to sales for the last week/month etc, you have the option to "Set Status" eg: "Paid & Sent", "Not Paid", "SNC Filed" etc etc etc. I'm trying to create a new one there and no matter what I do I just cannot keep the colour on the new status.

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Sam

I have the same problem. gave up eventually.

I have 2 that I created recently and neither of them has colour.

wayjen

oh ok I said to Jenny it might be that. I must ask her to check when she switches on.

voldermort

Thanks Angela at least I know I'm not alone in this although it does seem very silly to give us an option to create colour and then no way to set it :huh:

Wayne if Jenny figures out any way to save that colour you have to let us know :unsure:

wayjen

will do. I don't want to mess with that side of BoB cause I might mess something up and she will beat me again.

voldermort
will do. I don't want to mess with that side of BoB cause I might mess something up and she will beat me again.

why don't you just hide the whip away :idea:

wayjen
why don't you just hide the whip away :idea:

I did but now she uses a wet newspaper.

voldermort
I did but now she uses a wet newspaper.

then the only thing for you to do is when you see her coming with the newspaper.............................................RUN

JPBon

I tested it for you and yip its broken.....

voldermort

yep, I think they are trying to tease us with what we could have.................one day...............far in the future......................perhaps

JPBon
yep, I think they are trying to tease us with what we could have.................one day...............far in the future......................perhaps

I have colours on all of mine except the one i tried to create now.... Mr Mac he must have broken it when they updated the site.

mellowred
then the only thing for you to do is when you see her coming with the newspaper.............................................RUN

Now that's just rotten V :oh:... we all know Wayne can't run :blink1:

wayjen

can you see Sam, you a trouble maker now Mandy has woken up and is in on the action.

voldermort

No Mellow, I have a good heart therefore I am prepared to lend him one of Jade's crutches.................then he can do a quick stumbly walk at least :twisted:

wayjen
No Mellow, I have a good heart therefore I am prepared to lend him one of Jade's crutches.................then he can do a quick stumbly walk at least :twisted:

A good Black heart like the Queen of Clubs?

voldermort
A good Black heart like the Queen of Clubs?

perhaps, but a heart is a heart nonetheless :sneaky:

wayjen

true, I can't fault you there.

mellowred

Now that is just plain cruel :unsure:

Love it, hope you let me know when so i can get over there and watch ... he he.

wayjen
Now that is just plain cruel :unsure:

Love it, hope you let me know when so i can get over there and watch ... he he.

I saw that!!

MiemsJewels
I am trying to create a new status and I cannot keep my colour, it keeps disappearing. Once I have set my wording & colour the only option I have is to hit the red button on the colour chart....but that makes it close with no change!

How can I save my colour.....I already have 5 statuses I created monthes ago all with colour, so obviously something has since changed?

Hi Voldermort, mine is working fine.:bigsmile:

voldermort

Mellow I shall definitely let you know when I drop the crutch at Wayne, don't forget to bring popcorn & Coke though :biggrin:

Ah but Miems when did you set the ones you have....I have 5 working perfectly, all done back in the day, but since the big overhaul at BoB you cannot create a new one.......not with colour anyway :rolleyes:

wayjen
Mellow I shall definitely let you know when I drop the crutch at Wayne, don't forget to bring popcorn & Coke though :biggrin:

Ah but Miems when did you set the ones you have....I have 5 working perfectly, all done back in the day, but since the big overhaul at BoB you cannot create a new one.......not with colour anyway :rolleyes:

is it still not working?

voldermort
is it still not working?

Wayne, it hasnt worked for days now........since they made the changes