Sign in to follow this  
alloway65

What comes first the negative rating or the SNC????

alloway65

If a buyer of multiple items, purchased more than seven days ago, does not complete the BoB order or pay, what comes first the negative rating or the SNC????:confused::confused::confused:

Virgotec

Hi Alloway65

I don't bother with the rating until the SNC is completed as BOB removes the rating once an SNC is filed. You can then only rate once SNC is complete anyway.

Regards

alloway65
Hi Alloway65

I don't bother with the rating until the SNC is completed as BOB removes the rating once an SNC is filed. You can then only rate once SNC is complete anyway.

Regards

Hi Virgotec,

That's a great help, thank you....I don't usually have this problem...I have been lucky!

Regards

David

JPBon

the rating is not removed but hidden during the snc process and shows up after the snc is completed if the ruling is in your favour.

alloway65
the rating is not removed but hidden during the snc process and shows up after the snc is completed if the ruling is in your favour.

Thanks a million, I will do the negative rating tomorrow, if no communication received from "buyer"!!!

Best regards

David

SProducts
Thanks a million, I will do the negative rating tomorrow, if no communication received from "buyer"!!!

Best regards

David

Laos rememeber once you've done the SNC you cannot rate the buyer or alter the rating. You will need to wait 7 days before rating them unless they appeal you have to wait more till the SNC is finalised before you can rate.

Libertas Computers
Laos rememeber once you've done the SNC you cannot rate the buyer or alter the rating. You will need to wait 7 days before rating them unless they appeal you have to wait more till the SNC is finalised before you can rate.

This is true, but what happens a lot of times is that you rate negatively before a SNC is filed and that leaves time for the buyer to rate you negatively as a 'revenge rating'. Even though this gets resolved after the SNC is completed I prefer rating after SNC as the rating gets hidden for the 7 day period, but leaves out the change of being rated negatively for the few days before filing an SNC.