Sign in to follow this  
Gaya82

Please help

Gaya82

Hi there,

I recently put a Red bull display fridge on for auction and received a message from a potential buyer asking how much the buy now price is and if he can collect and pay cash on collection, am i correct in thinking this is against bid or buy rules and if so what can i answer back?

admin

Hi Gaya82,

You are allowed to have the buyer pickup and pay in cash. :cool:

JPBon

Gaya I have had one or two do this.... safety tip is to meet somewhere in public if possible. I use a garage down the road,

Virgotec

Hi Gaya82

These kind of deals are usually very risky. I always insist the buyer complete the order and pay before collection.

I would then meet them at a Police Station for them to collect. This usually deters any possible fraudster.

Good luck!

Regards

Wild Olive Art

I have had a number of buyers collect directly from me and pay cash. I have never experienced a problem. The sale needs to be completed through Bidorbuy and success fees will be charged as normal but the buyer does not have to pay through BOB. Once the transaction is completed on Bidorbuy buyers and sellers will have access to one another's details and how you conclude the transaction is between the 2 of you.