Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

New "tribal" fashion?

MiemsJewels
Deksels! Ek's so in die moeilikheid as ek dit koop... As dit in die pos aankom gaan "iemand" wat my goed ken aan my vra of ek nou heeltemal van die pad is! Helaas, dis baie sagkens gestel...

Wel... As dit as 'n doen-dit-self pakket kom kan ek dit nog insmokkel en wanneer almal slaap hang en olie... Maar soos só - met die baie blink puntjies (In kort.), begin my ogies sommer by voorbaat glaserig word. Amper soos 'n dooie snoek wat sweet s'n...

Bid or buy? Sal maar liewer net deur die ou rekenaar-venstertjie staar. ~Sug~

LOL Hang hom op die stoep, die ouens sal dink dis 'n decoration..........met olie wat afdrup......

Guest Guest
She's busy to snap some nice photos on her model.........with bare breasts.....especially for Edmund. I think she will get better bids on the necklace then. Maybe Edmund will bid too :bigsmile:

My mond het sommer ultra kurkdroog geword toe ek dit lees... Oë is ook nou toegewasem - en ek dra nie eens 'n bril nie... Ek gaan vir my nou 'n druppenstoe-sappige, ek-weet-nog-nie-wat gaan soek om te verslind...

Soos oom Gert van ouds gesê het; "Ma se hoeners, maar hier kom dalk 'n ding met meer "goete" as hande wat kan bondstaan as hulle moet!!"

LOL Hang hom op die stoep, die ouens sal dink dis 'n decoration..........met olie wat afdrup......

Ek wil so graag iets sê, maar wysheid het die oorhand gekry... He-he-he!

Edited by Edmund1000
PS

lilythepink

Miems and Edmund - ROFL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest Guest
Miems and Edmund - ROFL :biggrin:

:blush:

PS \:nuts:/\:angel:/

MiemsJewels
:blush:

PS \:nuts:/\:angel:/

Lilly whatever will the world be without a good laugh. Daar is soveel pyn, hartseer,afguns, haat, liefdeloosheid en nog baie meer waaraan ons daagliks blootgestel word. Sometimes we need some laughing, just to leave the heartaches behind us......even if it's just for a little while. :nuts:

lilythepink

Miems, you are so very right. The world out there is a sad one at times. Last night, not long before midnight in fact, one of my neighbours knocked frantically on our front door - she was battling to breathe (she's a 60 year old librarian, with no family or friends in Grahamstown). So I had to rush her up to the hospital while MrAerospace phoned the doctor to meet us there. She was kept in overnight and I am going up to visit her just now. I wonder what on earth can be the problem?

But imagine living in a wonderfully friendly little city like Grahamstown and not having a friend to call on in a time of need? Just glad that she knew she could call on us.

Life is never dull in a small city and I guess that living in Kriel you know exactly what I mean?

MiemsJewels
Miems, you are so very right. The world out there is a sad one at times. Last night, not long before midnight in fact, one of my neighbours knocked frantically on our front door - she was battling to breathe (she's a 60 year old librarian, with no family or friends in Grahamstown). So I had to rush her up to the hospital while MrAerospace phoned the doctor to meet us there. She was kept in overnight and I am going up to visit her just now. I wonder what on earth can be the problem?

But imagine living in a wonderfully friendly little city like Grahamstown and not having a friend to call on in a time of need? Just glad that she knew she could call on us.

Life is never dull in a small city and I guess that living in Kriel you know exactly what I mean?

Really hope she will be okay Janet. Luckily she's got you as a neighbour. Perhaps she's got a heart problem. Send her my regards even if she will never know who I am.

lilythepink

Thanks, Miems. I will. Keep her in your prayers cause I know she needs them - she's very, very lonely and almost a "lost" soul on this earth. Her name is June.

Am now off to visit her in hospital ...!

MiemsJewels
Thanks, Miems. I will. Keep her in your prayers cause I know she needs them - she's very, very lonely and almost a "lost" soul on this earth. Her name is June.

Am now off to visit her in hospital ...!

Good morning Janet, How is June doing today? I will still keep her in my prayers.xxx

lilythepink

June is still in hospital. She was very sick when I saw her yesterday afternoon! I'll be going up to visit her again late this afternoon. Our little hospital has a private section where visiting hours are all day so I don't have to worry about parking. Our Settlers' Hospital is a remarkable, properly functioning venture which is a public/private partnership. This means that all facilities have been upgraded, even for indigent patients who get treated in the "public" section, but private patients have the option of being in the private section. Big operations, etc, still have to be done in Port Elizabeth or East London but illnesses are handled pretty well here in Grahamstown.