Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

New "tribal" fashion?

kyle2

Even more horrible than the kettle.LOL

They look like onions all strung together! :sick:

lilythepink

And if you happen to have big boobs imagine what they will look like then? People would have to move very far out of your way when they see you coming! :shock:

kyle2
And if you happen to have big boobs imagine what they will look like then? People would have to move very far out of your way when they see you coming! :shock:

I think even you will see you coming!LOL

MiemsJewels

Perhaps it's made for a flat assed man to wear under his underpants, LOL

Edited by MiemsJewels

MiemsJewels
Fashion is Fashion these days Lilly. Its 1 of my daughter's listings. Perhaps it's made for a lady with no breasts, to wear under her tops. LOL

On second thought.... The top will show several "ni p p le"" stands.

babyface2

thank goodness you found something less appealing than my poor kettle:bigsmile:

lilythepink

Oh Miems! Hope your daughter sells it. But it does (from the picture) look like a whole lot of onions strung together!

Perhaps she needs to photograph it with you wearing it and then it will look a whole lot better? :smile:

TS Ron

Lilythepink alot of people are looking for chunky jewellery of lately. Maybe for a buxom person it shall be suitable. Maybe it makes a nice rattling sound when you do some dance Lily!!

Miss Jewels

Goodness no! I'm a buxom person, but with this I'll look even more "buxom"! And I cannot afford that! lol

TS Ron
Goodness no! I'm a buxom person, but with this I'll look even more "buxom"! And I cannot afford that! lol

Miss Jewels I was just trying to promote this piece of jewellery no offence to buxom people I think they love people. As most of my family members are buxom!

Guest Guest

Should sell them with a bottle of baby oil. I'll surely wear them..., totally up in a few hours... :nuts:

PS What's wrong with being appreciative? \:love:/

PPS I just saw that: "SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK" O-oooooo, man...!

Edited by Edmund1000
PPS

MiemsJewels
Should sell them with a bottle of baby oil. I'll surely wear them..., totally up in a few hours... :nuts:

PS What's wrong with being appreciative? \:love:/

PPS I just saw that: "SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK" O-oooooo, man...!

Yes, amper soos die perel G-String. Die 2de handse een. Sal nogal bymekaar pas die 2 tesame. Natuurlik "Satisfaction Guaranteed" By the way, Hilda closed the auction. So, No more satisfaction guaranteed. Hahaha So all the guys can bid on the kettle :bigsmile:

Guest Guest

Hi!

So, you remember that pearly g-string...?! Nasty but nice! LOL! (Ek ril sommer van pure...!)

You said;"So, No more satisfaction guaranteed." O-yea? Maar dit beteken MOS nie dat 'n bek nie mag [kan]water nie...! Daardie string borste wat soos krale lyk is amper soos daardie mase groot burger en bak skywe op 'n paal by die burger-winkel...!

NS Ek's mos nie oor die onwaardigheidsgrenslyn met daardie perspektiewelike waarneming nie?! Dit voel asof hulle na 'n mens staar...!

Edited by Edmund1000
Can boobs gaze at a person?

Guest Guest
And if you happen to have big boobs imagine what they will look like then? :shock:

One word:

WOW!!!:nuts:--:awesome:

MiemsJewels
Hi!

So, you remember that pearly g-string...?! Nasty but nice! LOL! (Ek ril sommer van pure...!)

You said;"So, No more satisfaction guaranteed." O-yea? Maar dit beteken MOS nie dat 'n bek nie mag [kan]water nie...! Daardie string borste wat soos krale lyk is amper soos daardie mase groot burger en bak skywe op 'n paal by die burger-winkel...!

NS Ek's mos nie oor die onwaardigheidsgrenslyn met daardie perspektiewelike waarneming nie?! Dit voel asof hulle na 'n mens staar...!

Dit laat mens dink hoor......die hamburger en chips kan mens nogal belustig maak. :whistling:

Guest Guest

Eina!

Dit laat mens dink hoor......die hamburger en chips kan mens nogal belustig maak. :whistling:

Is die koeël nie dan alreeds deur die kerk nie?! (Vrouens [Dames!] kry dit mos "daarna...") \:smile:/

Miss Jewels

Asecon.....no offence (haha). At least my husband has something to "feel".....lol...Buxom ppl have the most love-handles too....

Miss Jewels I was just trying to promote this piece of jewellery no offence to buxom people I think they love people. As most of my family members are buxom!

lilythepink

Good grief. Why was the item closed? People actually liked it!

Miems, hope your daughter isn't offended - not intended. You know we like to poke fun at certain BoB items which are different from the rest!

hildat

I suppose beauty remains in the eye of the beholder....they girl loving the kettle.....the busty chick with the strung onions....some flowers husband.....hehehe

Thanx for the heads up guys, on second glance it IS a terrible photo...

Now back to the g-sting.....where can I find those?

lilythepink
I suppose beauty remains in the eye of the beholder....they girl loving the kettle.....the busty chick with the strung onions....some flowers husband.....hehehe

Thanx for the heads up guys, on second glance it IS a terrible photo...

Now back to the g-sting.....where can I find those?

Good grief. Please don't buy a secondhand one! :embarrest:

The one which was on offer may well have closed. I can't for the life of me remember which thread it was under on the forum but believe it must be under weird and wacky items.

I think this is it - http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/weird-wacky-funny-items/13628-panty-has-me-panting.html

Edited by lilythepink

Guest Guest

A quickie...

Good morning!

Seriously, I've bought quite a few goodies from Hildat - must say that she sells exquisite Tibetan silver necklaces.

Have a lovely day you all.

PS Must say that I truly lo-ove the look of those pearls. ~grins~

MiemsJewels
Good grief. Why was the item closed? People actually liked it!

Miems, hope your daughter isn't offended - not intended. You know we like to poke fun at certain BoB items which are different from the rest!

No Janet, Hilda knows it's a joke. She even joked about it too. She's busy to snap some nice photos on her model.........with bare breasts.....especially for Edmund. I think she will get better bids on the necklace then. Maybe Edmund will bid too :bigsmile:

Guest Guest

Deksels! Ek's so in die moeilikheid as ek dit koop... As dit in die pos aankom gaan "iemand" wat my goed ken aan my vra of ek nou heeltemal van die pad is! Helaas, dis baie sagkens gestel...

Wel... As dit as 'n doen-dit-self pakket kom kan ek dit nog insmokkel en wanneer almal slaap hang en olie... Maar soos só - met die baie blink puntjies (In kort.), begin my ogies sommer by voorbaat glaserig word. Amper soos 'n dooie snoek wat sweet s'n...

Bid or buy? Sal maar liewer net deur die ou rekenaar-venstertjie staar. ~Sug~