Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

Awake to this in the morning?

kyle2

I like the description "

A LOVELY ENAMEL KETTLE"

There's nothing lovely about it, unless you are making a special kind of 'Herb' tea, then perhaps this kettle would make sense.:blink:

wayjen

We also have some lovely retro type kettles on auction and I saw a kettle just like that on the weekend. I love retro things.

lilythepink

Retro things are fine but a kettle with measles? Not for me! :blink:

babyface2
I like the description "

A LOVELY ENAMEL KETTLE"

There's nothing lovely about it, unless you are making a special kind of 'Herb' tea, then perhaps this kettle would make sense.:blink:

are you being nasty to me LOL, i have to list it like that even if i do not like it very much myself, what would it look like if i list it as ugly kettle:shock:

babyface2
We also have some lovely retro type kettles on auction and I saw a kettle just like that on the weekend. I love retro things.

thank goodness now i feel better about the kettle, fortunately every one has different taste

babyface2
Retro things are fine but a kettle with measles? Not for me! :blink:

wish i thought of that lilly, maybe i should list it as a kettle with measles rather:bigsmile:

wayjen
thank goodness now i feel better about the kettle, fortunately every one has different taste

don't listen to them they have no taste heh heh heh.

babyface2
don't listen to them they have no taste heh heh heh.

no i will not listen to them, i was waiting for the day to see something on the forum about one of my items, at least now there is something to talk about, imagine how boring the day would be otherwise:bigsmile:

wayjen
no i will not listen to them, i was waiting for the day to see something on the forum about one of my items, at least now there is something to talk about, imagine how boring the day would be otherwise:bigsmile:

ha ha ha ha it is good exposure hey?

lilythepink
are you being nasty to me LOL, i have to list it like that even if i do not like it very much myself, what would it look like if i list it as ugly kettle:shock:

No - just drawing attention to your kettle by joking about it! There are folk on this forum who like it so hopefully you'll get lots and lots of bids! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

kyle2

I think the following heading would have been more appropriate. "INTERESTING ENAMEL KETTLE WITH QUIRKY PAINTJOB"

Don't worry, someone will buy it, even if it is only to put it out of its misery. LOL:bigsmile:

babyface2
No - just drawing attention to your kettle by joking about it! There are folk on this forum who like it so hopefully you'll get lots and lots of bids! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

not to worry, i was not offended at all

babyface2
I think the following heading would have been more appropriate. "INTERESTING ENAMEL KETTLE WITH QUIRKY PAINTJOB"

Don't worry, someone will buy it, even if it is only to put it out of its misery. LOL:bigsmile:

thanks kyle, that probably is better than what i have, but give me credit, i am blond:thinking: and the brain is unable to create such a difficult heading:smile:

Nubbi

I think it is awesome and it will give you coffee and a smile?:bigsmile:

Nubbi

and just to show I mean it I gave it my R1 bid to get it started!!:nuts:

wayjen

well done Nubbi and even if you don't use it to make coffee with, you can grow flowers in there.

Nubbi

if I win I fully intend to make coffee in it - it will always make me smile!!

babyface2
and just to show I mean it I gave it my R1 bid to get it started!!:nuts:

thanks nubbi

daisyjewel

My mom had that exact kettle when I was young... she loved it and I thought it was pretty cute too :)

Nubbi

pleasure is all mine - it is beautiful

kyle2
thanks kyle, that probably is better than what i have, but give me credit, i am blond:thinking: and the brain is unable to create such a difficult heading:smile:

Blondes have a wonderful outlook on life, is'nt it great that we can all have a bit of fun here on Bob with each other? I like Bob. Great bunch of people for the most part.:wink:

MiemsJewels
I think it is awesome and it will give you coffee and a smile?:bigsmile:

I also think it's a nice kettle. Very funky indeed.

lilythepink

Glad that more and more people like it. I would have to use it whilst wearing dark glasses in the morning!

See babyface 2 - nubbi will appreciate having it!

babyface2
Glad that more and more people like it. I would have to use it whilst wearing dark glasses in the morning!

See babyface 2 - nubbi will appreciate having it!

thanks lilly, since you started this thread i do not think i have ever had so many page views on any item. maybe you should start a thread on some more items and send me an ivoice if sales suddenly pick up a lot:bigsmile: