Sign in to follow this  
Klapperkorrel

wall tattoos/vinyl wall art

Klapperkorrel

hi I posted previously but never knew that anyone had replied and now my thread is closed, so I will repost:

I want to know whether wall tattoos (vinyl wall art) will be a good seller on bidorbuy?

To give an example of this I will post a picture (please note I do not sell this specific one.. this is just an example):

Wild Olive Art

I am sure there will be people who would be interested . I would certainly consider some . You wont' lose anything by listing a few as " buy now" items to get a feel of the interest.

wayjen

List it and see what happens.

Like I told someone over this past weekend, If the stuff is gathering dust in your house and you don't need it then come to BoB and list the items and let them generate money for you. What have you got to lose?

If you go and get yourself into debt hoping to sell a product and you have no idea if there is a market for the product, then you have to be careful and really market the item but if it is in a cupboard somewhere, then go for it.

MiemsJewels
hi I posted previously but never knew that anyone had replied and now my thread is closed, so I will repost:

I want to know whether wall tattoos (vinyl wall art) will be a good seller on bidorbuy?

To give an example of this I will post a picture (please note I do not sell this specific one.. this is just an example):

Klapper, jy sal nie weet as jy nie probeer nie. Give it a go!! Lys eers net 'n paar. Dan kan jy ook probeer op die 21 dae veilings. Daar kan jy ten minste met 'n hoer prys begin. Sukses. ons sal uitkyk vir jou items

MiemsJewels

Dis baie modern, en ek dink dit gaan goed lyk teen enige muur.